He's family

Sammy's P.O.V:

"Thank you, will be there," Skate said.

"Get your jacket, they found Ally, they are taking her to the hospital," He said.

When Skate said that my heart just started racing. I was so scare about what she looked like. Not that, that matters, I just don't wanna see her in pain. I can't stand her being in pain.

"Lets fucking go," I said.

Even thou, I was scared about that, I was ready to see her. I was ready to hug her and talk to her and hear her voice.

"We are looking for Allyson Maloley she was just brung in about maybe 20-30 minutes ago," Skate questions.

"Who are you?" The lady asked.

"Nate Maloley, her older brother.

"Ah, well she is in sugery and all I know is that she has a few broken ribs, a broken leg and I think the doctor should tell you the rest. You may sit down in the waiting room," The lady said.

Skate just stands there.

"The rest? What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't know, what else happened, It was all on observation. So wait for the doctor. NOw please sit down," The lady said.

"Just fucking tell me!" Skate yelled.

"Skate, just sit down. We need to be calm for her, just calm down," I said.

Shocked about how calm I was.

I don't know how long we waited until a doctor came.

"Allyson Maloey?"

'Yes," We said both jumping up at the sound of her name.

"You are to her?"

What is up with those questions?

"Her older brother, Nate," Skate said.

He looks past Skate and to me.

"He's family," Skate said.

"Oh okay, well your little sister is going to make a feel recovery but not without injury. She has broken ribs and a leg that is broken in 3 different places. Now these two things I am about to tell you, you need to be calm so when Ally wakes up you can see her,"

"Just tell me," Skate said.

"The lesser of the two evils was she was rapped multiple times,"

"How is that the lesser of them?" Skate raises his voice.

"Calm down Skate," I said.

He just glares at me.

"The other thing was right before the police got to her, she was stabbed,"

"What?!" This time I was the one who voice was rose.

"Was it Kyle who stabbed her?" Skate asked.

"I don't know, you have to ask her when she wake up,"

"Nate, go home, get sleep, change. If anything changes you'll be the first to know," I said.

Ally hasn't move since she has been here and that was 3 days ago. Skate has been by her side since he was allowed to be.

He looks at me, then back at Ally and agrees. He leaves and I sit in the chair that he just was in. I looked at her. Her right eyes was blacken, both her cheeks were red, black and purple from swelling. Her arms were covered in bruises. I fucking hate Kyle for doing this. I always thought Kyle was a sleaze but I never thought he would do this to her. I know, he made passes but he was always scared of Skate and me. Someone had put him up to this and I was going to find out.

"Come on Ally, wake up. I miss your voice, your hugs, I miss everything," I said holding her hand.

Still holding her hand, I put my head down, I felt tears fall down my face.

"The day I finally got to call you mine, I lost you,"

"Sammy,"