Good on her word

I'll regret this? That rung in my head for the longest time and I didn't talk to Ally about it because I don't want to bug her about it but I have too. I know Lynn is good on her word. I need to talk to Ally before anything happened tho. I looked at her and she was waking the movie and smiled because she is so beautiful. I looked up and didn't see Skate. I guess he went up to his room.

"Hey Ally,"

"Hmmm," She said looking up at me.

"Remember Lynn?"

"The girl you have Friend with benifit with? You did break it off with her right?"

Her eyes filled with worry.

"Hey hey hey, don't worry. I did as soon as you agreed to be my girlfriend but she didn't take it very well and those text that I just received where from her saying that I will regret, making that decison and she is very well with making good on her promises. So I just want to say that I will not hurt you like that at all. You mean way to much to me for that to happened. Also. you've been through a lot and I don't want to add on to that,"

She just smiles at me. Then she puts her hand on my cheek and I put my hand on top of her's.

"I trust you with all my heart. I know you won't hurt me. That's why I stood up for you against Skate. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have done that for you,"

I smiled.

That just proves that this girl is the best damn thing that has ever happened to me. She believes me even though given my past with girls. This is my dream girl. She is everything I want in a girl.

She just looks at me and smiles.

That is the one smile I love the most in this world. I love everything about her including her.

"I love you Ally," I said.

She looked at me with shock in my eyes.

"I love you too," She said smiled.

"So glad that I can call one mine," I said kissing her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I love that you guys want more of my story. But please stop saying "more". It's like getting to be my pet peve. Please comment something you like about the story or say update.

Thanks.

=)