Clumsy. Ya know?

I was in the bathroom trying to clean my back up when Gilinksy knocks.

"Ally?"

Shit. I quickly pulled down my shirt and opened the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

He walks in and looks around looking like he is trying to find something.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I heard a glass break and I asked Sammy and he said that you broke a glass by accident,"

"Yeah that's right. I was cleaning up and I dropped a glass and it broke,"

"Okay," Gilinsky said hugging me.

Thankfully, he brought it.

He left and I pulled up my shirt and tried to fixed the bandages but they kept falling. So I decide to call Skate up here. I know risky move, but Skate will believe anything I say so I can cover this up.

"Skate, can you come here for a minute or two?" I yelled.

Skate came up within minutes, followed by Sam. Probably thinks I am going to snitch out of him but I am not. Im gonig to get back at him.

"Whatcha need sis?"

"Well being the klutz I am, when I broke the glass, I guess the glass had water or something in it, I slipped and cut my back. Can you help me put bandages on it?"

"Sure, Sam out," Skate said.

I walked to the bathroom and Skate followed.

"You need to be extra carefully Ally," Skate said when he finished.

"I know,"

***

The boys left about 3 hours ago and I just got dinner done, I looked at the clock and it was about 8:40 which means the step-loser will be here in 20 minutes. I was just about to go into the living room when the step-loser comes in.

"Dinner done?"

"Yes, you are home early?"

"Yeah, I got done early. Why don't you want me home? We all know you do slut,"

I ignored that and tried to walked past him.

"Where do you think you are going missy?"

"The living room to sit down, I did what I was suppose to do,"

"Not so fast, make me a plate,"

I rolled my eyes and walked to the food and fixed him a plate. I handed him the plate and the glass of tea and sit it down.

"Anything else?"

"Stay in here until I am done eating,"

I sat there and waited til he gets done.

"Wash my plate and clean up,"

"Like I always do," I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing,"

At this point, I was turned around, plate in hand, when he hits his glass makes it fall and it shattered on the floor making me jump.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"I asked you a question,"

"Yeah and I said nothing. I answered it,"

Then Josh gets up, and starts heading my way. I know where this is heading. I tried dodging him but he is a lot quicker and stronger than I am. He pushes me against the same spot Sam pinned me just hours ago. Thankfully there was no glasses there this time but I winced at the pain and almost fell to my knees.

"What's wrong you little slut?"

"I slipped on glass this morning and cut my back and I am NOT slut," I defened myself.

Whenever I defend myself, it pissed him off more.

That's when the smell hit me.

Alcohol.

He must have gone to a bar before he came home.

"You fucking reek," I said.

At this time, he was beyond pissed.

"This is for the little attitude you have right now," He said punching me in the cheek.

He smiles a smile that bears his teeth and then leaves.

That makes the second time someone hit me or injured me today.

I ran upstaris, not bothering to clean up the glass and got into bed and cried myself to sleep.