Destroy it

Ally's POV:

I woke up to the smell of pizza. I,strech and my fist touch skin. I looked up and saw Sammy wince in pain.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You just totally uppercutted me," Sammy said rubbing his chin.

"Oh Im sorry," I said gigiling.

"Oh,I will show you what's funny," He said tickling me.

"SAM..STOP.," I said inbetween laughing.

When he finally stops, I look up and saw condiments. Like not for pizza condiments. Like mayo, mustard, kechtup, hot sauce, and ranch.

Then Gilinsky, Johnson, and Cameron setting up camreas.

"What's up with the condiments?" I asked sitting up.

"We are fliming a video," Cam said smiling.

"And you are gonna smack them with the condiments," I said.

"Yep," They all said.

"I don't want to be a part in this,"

I cuddled back up with Sam while he puts his arms around me. The Jacks and Cam sits on the front of the bed with the camrea facing them.

"Hey guys, Im Cameron and I have the Jacks with me," Cam said.

"HEY GUYS," Johnson yells.

"WHOOO, LETS GET IT," Gilinsky yells.

After the video, which is like about 15 minutes, they are covered in everything. Johnson is the one who is covered in it thr most.

"Sucks for you Johnson," I laughed.

Nash's POV:

"Remember not to give yourself up, destroy Sammy and Ally's relationship, no matter what," Lynn said.

"Okay, I got this," I said.

I left and got in the car and drove to the hotel.

Its about time Sammy got what he deserves. Everyone loves Sammy. He is a sweetheart. Blah blah blah. Screw Sammy. And screw Ally for dating him.

When I walked into the room, it was covered in everything.

"What happened here?"

"A video," Ally said.

I noded.

Get ready Ally.

-The Next Day-

Today, was the start of the tour, so we were getting ready for the event.

From: Lynn

I found out that Ally's ex boyfriend is a guy named Tyler. He's willing to help us. He'll be there today. Get him and Ally together alone.

-later that day-

"Nash?"

I turned around and saw a guy standing there.

"Tyler?" I asked.

"Yep, ready for this,"

"Get in this room, the lights are off, I will push Ally in here. I will slam the door and you turn on the lights. Lynn is in there, do,everything possible to get her to kiss you,"

He nods and walks into the room.

A few minutes later, Ally walked infront of me and once she got in front if the door, I pushed her in the room. Slammed the door shut.

"NASH! LET ME OUT!!!" She screamed.

Ally's POV: Nash just pushed me into this room and shut the door on me.

"Hello Ally," Someone said as the lights flipped on.

I turned around and saw my ex absuive boyfriend Tyler.