You're safe

Sammy's POV:

I was laying in bed, still awake when I heard Ally screaming. I took off into her room and saw she was having a nightmare, tossing and turning. So I walked over there and gently shook her awake.

"Wake up! Ally!"

She opens her eyes and she was crying.

"You're crying," I said pulling her into my chest.

She told me that she didn't feel safe and she dreamt that she was back at that awful house. I told her that as long as she is with me, that will never happened and that she will be safe. I hate seeing her like this. Hurting and scared. I don't know how long until she won't feel like this anymore but I am going to do everything in my power to change that. She is my girl and that is my job.

*******

I was sitting in the living room watching a movie with Skate and Ally. Ally was cuddling up next to me and my arm was wrapped around her neck. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see that every once in a while, Skate would give us a death glare/ Which is starting to pissed me the fuck up.

"Skate, stop staring at me, I won't hurt your little sister," I said.

He looks away and back at the T.V.

"Better not," He mutters.

"I heard that and I'm not stupid. Ally is a great girl. I'm not going to throw a diamond away for a rock. Never will I," I said.

Skate was going to say something but Ally beat him to it.

"Skate. Sammy shut u!. Skate, Sammy knows that if he hurts me, not only you but also Gilinsky will kick his fucking ass so back off. Sammy, stop getting into arguements with him because you know Skate won't shut up unless you stop giving him reactions and you prove that you won't hurt me. So both of you fucking knock it off," She said.

Which shuts me and Skate up.

I felt a vibration in my pocket which my phone was the cause and I pulled it out of my pocket which jerks Ally a little.

"Sorry babygirl," I said.

"Its okay," She said smiling at me.

I love that smile.

I looked at my phone and it was a text from Lynn.

From: Lynn

Hey babe, come over. I'm bored.

To: Lynn

Lynn, I told you already that its over between us. I'm done

From: Lynn

Over?! Ha! For what? Skate's little sister? That whore got what she deserved.

That pissed me off. I pulled my arms that was around All out but slowly so it doesn't jerk her.

To: Lynn

First off, no one deserves that. Second off we both agreed in the beginning, if anyone wants to end it, end it. I want to in it and last off, She isn't a whore. She is the women you will never be. Delete my number. Bye

From: Lynn

You'll regret this.