Kissed her

Sammy"s POV:

I woke up to a door closing. I looked to my right and I saw Ally was still sleeping She was so beautiful. I can't believe someone this beautiful can have so many problems and I am one of them! Or was one of them. I am going to try my best not to ruin this friendship. I looked at her face and her cheek looked really bad because that fucking asshole hit her twice in the same spot. He is lucky that he got hauled off to jail or I would have beat his ass too.

I gently rub the outer of the line of the bruise. She starts moving and slowly opens her eyes. She smiles when she sees me I love this smile. I don't know why but she just has this twinkle in her eyes when she smiles, and it was grips at my heart. I always want her to be happy now. i just don't want her to be sad or hurting on anything.

I don't know what came over me, but I leaned down and she leaned up and in the middle, our lips connected. We stopped, then we kissed again longer and harder. She was the first person, to pull away and then looked down.

"We shouldn't have done that," She said.

"I know, we shouldn't have," I lied.

That was the one of the best kisses, I have ever had. I loved it. Amazing kisser.

"Do you want to borrow one of my shirts?" I asked.

She looks down and looks at me.

"Please,"

She was wearing a tank top and it was cold.

We slid off the bed and walked to my room.

"My back is so sore," She complained.

I know why too. She was talking about the cut, I caused.

"I'm so sorry," I said.

"I know,"

We got to my room and I looked in my closet and found one of my long sleeved red and black flannel. She takes it out of my hand and puts in on over her tank and buttons it up. It was big on her but she was still cute.

"Lets go downstairs," I said.

"Okay, just don't tell my brother that we kissed,"

I nodded and we walked downstairs.

When we got downstairs, I saw that of course all the boys were here.

"Hey boys," I said.

Ally didn't say anything, she just goes and sits down on the chair and pulls up her knees up to her chest and pulls my shirt over her knees.

I wanted her to be mind but I can't have her because of Skate. I need her off my mind.

At that moment, I get a text from a girl named Lynn. She is a friend with a benefits.

From: Lynn

Hey Sexy, Come over.

To: Lynn

Okay.

It took about 10 minutes to get over there and when I get there, she tells me to go on it and throughout that time, all thoughts of Ally vanished.