Have to tell her

I wasnt gonna post anymore tonight but since I hit 11K I will post one more time.

Sammy's POV:

Something was up with Ally. I dont know what it was. But something, was up. I was going to find out what.

-At the hotel-

,I scaned my card in the door and opened it up. I saw Johnson, laying in the bed watching a movie.

"Where's Ally?"

"Right here," She said jumping on my back.

"Hey baby," I said kissing her hard.

She wraps her around me and my entire body heats up. I love being this close to her.

You have to tell her.

"So what was wrong today after the event?" I asked.

She sighs and drops her

arms.

"Tyler was here, Nash locked me in a room with him, tyler hit me, johnson helped me out, decked him," She sighs.

I pulled her into a hug and,kissed the top of her head.

"Thanks," I said to Jack.

"Can we talked alone in the hallway?" I asked.

She nods.

Ally's POV: Sammy's touch is like fire to my skin. Unlike Johnson's. I dont know what possessed me to do that with him. I have to tell him.

"Can we talk alone in the hallway?" He asked.

I nod and grab his hand and walked out in the hallway.

"Please dont get mad,"

"Mad about what?"

"It was when you were gone,and I didnt know you were coming back-"

"Sammy, just tell me,"

"I slept with Lynn the day after you went missing,"

"Oh,"

"You're not mad?"

"No, because I just slept with Johnson,"

Sammy's eyes widen and his,face got tense.

"WHAT?!?!" He screamed.

"You cant be mad because you,cheated on me too,"

"But I didnt know if you'll be back or not,"

"So? Its still cheating unless you know for sure,"

"Why?"

"I honestly don't know. One minute, we were watching a movie and the next clothes were off. I think it has to deal with him saving me plus the feel of his touch doesn't compare to yours,"

"I know the feeling. Okay, Im not mad anymore since I cheated. Ill forgive because I can't lose you but don't do it again," He said kissing my hand.

"Same goes for you,"

Sammy's POV: I seriously did,forgive her because I saw the regret in her eyes and shes the only girl, I actually love. I cant lose her.

We walked into the hotel and I saw Johnson, anger filled me up. Without thinking, I went over there and decked him in the mouth.

"DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN!" I yelled.

Tomorrow, Nash is getting it too.