Her needs before yours

(Sorry if there are a lot of spelling errors, im on my phone)

Nash's POV:

"GILINSKY! JOHNSON!" Someone yelled.

I turned around and I saw Skate's little sister and Sammy's girlfriend.

"Who is this beautiful girl?" I asked.

Sammy gets protective and says that she is his girlfriend and Skate says that she is his little sister.

I looked down at his arm and his arm were covered with words,and hearts.

"Nice tattoos," I said.

He said something but I didn't really pay attention because I got a text.

"Hey come meet me at the coffee shop,"

"Well guys, I got something to do, I will meet you at the hotel,"

They nodded and Ally walked off hand in hand with Sammy laughing, smiling, and kissing.

(Play Wildlife by Jack and Jack.

i dont know why, but it pumped me up lol)

It took me about 20-30 minutes to get to the coffee shop and I saw the person who texted me to come and meet me. She waved to me as I got out of my rental. I walked into the shop and smiled.

"Hey Nash"

"Hey Lynn"

Sammy's POV:

I really didnt like how Nash was looking at Ally. She's mine. Not,yours.

Ally didnt seem to it, good she didnt need to worry about it.

-At the hotel-

"What do you guys wanna do?" Johnson asked.

We were in the room, chilling, while Ally was asleep on my chest.

"Y'all can do whatever you want. But I am staying here since Ally is asleep and I don't want to wake her. Shes gonna need sleep to handle things tomorrow," I said looking at her.

"Yeah, I agree with Sam," Skate said.

"I appuled you for putting your girlfrend's needs before your wants," Cameron said.

They left to get pizza and I stayed. Ally was still asleep. So I took out my phone and took a snapchat of us with the caption of

"This girl right here<3"

Then I put the photo I took of my arm on twitter and said

"@sammywilk: Never fall asleep on a plane around @allygirl_1996 love her tho"

-==------

Sorry its short.