Regret

Skate's POV:

        I can't believe that fucker hit Ally. He is going to regret that tonight when he gets home.

        "Keep this between us, I don't want anyone to know," She said.

         I nodded.

        I also knew she is lying about where she got the cut on her back but I don't want her to pressure her into saying anything about it.

        ******

        I was in the kictehn cooking when the fucker walks in.

        "Now, you knew your sister is the one suppose to be cookin'," He said.

        "Well she doesn't feel to good, so your stuck with me,"

        "What did you cook?"

        I handed him the plate of the food.

        "What the fuck is this?" He yelled.

        "Frog legs, snails, and cabbage, sleazy food for sleazy guys," I smirked at him.

        "Why am I sleazy?"

        "I know you hit my sister,"

        "That bitch, she lied. She tried to come on me and I said no and she got pissed and I guess made that up,"

        That downright pissed me off.

       "Plus she is a slut," He added.

        That made me more pissed.

        "My sister is NOT a slut. She never lies or will never lie to me, I don't know what my mom ever saw in you, " I said punching him in the nose.

        "AT least, I didn't abandoned you like your dead beat dad," He smiled.

        "You are not half the man our dad was, nor will you ever be," I said.

        This was the moment, that he hit me. We got in a huge fight. I got a few good punches in and so did he. The next thing I hear is Ally screaming.

        "Get out him Josh," She said trying to pull him off.

        When he let go of me, he punches Ally and Ally flies back. This sent me into a another roar of anger. I got back on top of him and started beating the fuck out off. I don't know how long this fight was. Only thing I know was that I was winning.

        "Dude, Skate. Get off him you are Cong to kill him," Sam said.

        When did Sam get here?

        Sam finally pulls me off him. I look at Josh and he is bleeding from his nose and mouth and looks really bad but he is still trying to get at me but Johnson has him. I look to my sister and Gilinsky is calming her down. I am so thankful that Gilinsky is a really good friend of her's. She cares a alot about her.

        Next thing I hear is sirens.

        "Who called the cops?" I asked.

        "I don't know. You guys where pretty loud," Johnson said.

        I knocked Sammy's grip off me and went to my sister and pulled her in a tight hug.

        "I told you I will always protect you," I said.

        She nods.

        "Police, we are coming in," An officer said.

        Two officers came in, with guns gone. When he saw that, Johnson had Josh, the dropped the guns. He look at me to where I was standing with Ally behind me.

        "What happened here?"

        "That boy attacked me from no where, and she is a slut who started it," Josh said.

        "That is such a lie. I was defending my sister, he hit her last night and I felt like he was going to hit her again so I stopped him, when she tried to pulled us off each other, he hits her again," I said.

        The officer nods.

        "Back up kid," The officer tells Johnson.

        Johnson did as he was told.

        The officer handcuffs Josh and he had to argue but he didn't listen and just marinaded him.

        "You two are staying over at my house," Sam said.