Drew & Chris

Skate's POV: Me and Sam just finished singing "Wassup" and that was the ending of our set. I looked over to the left of the stage and I saw the person I never thought I would see. My older brother Drew.

I took off of the stage over to where they are.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled.

"Hey younger bro,"

"No, we might be related but we aren't brothers,"

"Skate," Ally said.

"No, he needs to hear this. Why the fuck did you bail on us? We needed you. In case, you didn't know. John fucking beat Ally and him and his friends kidnapped and beat her. She's isn't your little sister. She is my little sister. I've been with her through everything. Her frist breakup. Everything. Where were you?" I asked.

"Uhm," Drew said.

"Excatly. Leave us the fuck alone," I said.

I took ahold of Ally and pulled her back.

Ally's POV:

I can't believe Drew shown up tonight with Chris. The two out of three of the most hardest things I've gone through was with them. Drew explain to me why he left and why Chris did too but I couldn't tell Skate because he won't let me.

BEEP!

From: Chris

Hey meet me outside the hotel.

To: Chris.

Okay will do.

I put on Sammy's hoodie and some pants and walked outside.

"Hey, thanks for coming," Chris said.

"Mhm,"

"I really miss you a lot. I know you've dating Sam but do you think we could ever have a second chance?"

"I dont know at the moment, I dont. Im really in love with him," I said.

"One last hug?"

"Sure," I said hugging him.

Nash's POV: I knew calling Drew and Chris would be the perfect idea. I waited for my chance for Chris and Ally.

Once I saw them hug, I snap a picture of it.

Worse thing about it, Chris doesnt know that I am doing this.