Ally needed him.

I woke up sore as hell but I force my aching muscles to get up and walked towards the room, my little sister was in. I can't believe all that shit went done last night. I am just glad Sammy and the Jacks were there for us, when we needed them. When I got in the room, I noticed that there was two bodies. I walk up closer and it was Sammy and Ally. Ally was cuddled up next to Sammy but facing the other way and Sammy's arm was wrapped around her tightly and protectively. Did I have the urge to deck Sam in the face? Yes, Yes I did. But Ally probably needed him last night so I just walked out of the room and slowly downstairs, since every movement now is hurting me but if I walked downstairs fast it would kill me. So I carefully walked downstairs and when I got closer to the living room, I heard that the tv was on. Which was weird because Sammy is like us but his parents were never around. He only gets sent money and that's it. That's why Sammy doesn't let anyone in besides me and the guys. I walked to the living room and saw that it was the Jacks.

"Hey Skate," Gilinsky said.

"Hey guys," I said.

"How are you feeling?" Johnson asked.

"Sore,"

At that moment, my phone rang and it was Montana. I picked up on the second ring.

"Hey,"

"Hey babe, come outside, if that isn't too much trouble,"

Me and Montana have been dating for about 3 months and I haven't told Ally yet. Neither has Montana. I just don't want to tell her yet. I don't know if it will ruin her friendship with Montana.

"Its not, I will be there in a few seconds,"

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket and walked outside. When I saw her, she was leaning up against her car. When she saw me, she smiled at me. That's the one sight I wanted to see. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm sore but fine,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Nah, it was worth it, because someone finally stood up to that prick and I protected my little sister,"

"I'm proud of you," She said kissing my cheek

"Do you want to go and ride around town?" She added.

"I would love too but I can't. I think I need to spend today with my sister,"

"Alright," She said kissing me.

She got in her car and drove off. I know she was disappointed but I needed to spend some time with my sister.

I walked back inside and Gilinsky was looking out the window.

"You do realized, the longer you wait to tell Ally, the more pissed she'll probably be right?" Giliknsky asked

He had a point.

"I know but right now isn't a good time,"

Right then, Ally showed up with Sammy following her. She was wearing one of Sammy's shirts!

If I didn't know any better, I would say they liked each other.