Not leaveing our side

-A month later-

Ally's POV: Lynn hasn't done anything so we just figured she doesn't have anything planned. We also told all the fans that we were dating. A lot of them figured, some of them hated it and other were surprised. Oh well. I was finally off crutches. So I can walk normal.

"Hey so we are going to go to California. You're coming," Skate said.

Every since, that happened, Skate and Sammy have kept an closer eye on me. Never leave me alone. Always keeping me at arm length. I love these guys to death and I understand why. But damn they can like back off me for a like an hour. I can't do anything, talk to anyone without them being on my case. It's really starting to annoy me.

"I know,"

We were going to California with some Vine kids with some meets and greets. I don't know which Vine kids because I didn't really know or care much. I only know that the Jacks were going.

"You're not leave our side. You know that right?" Sammy asked.

"Yes," I sighed.

"Go get packed," Sakte said.

"Aye Aye, Captain," I said.

I smiled and walked upstairs to my room and shut my door. The next moment thing i know I was being push against the wall. I screamed and fought off whoever was touching me.

"Ally, calm down! Its me Sammy," Sam said .

"Get off me," I said sliding down the wall.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to,"

He tried reaching out but I moved.

"Dont touch me. Get out!" I yelled.

I didn't looked at me,I kept my eyes down but I felt him get up and leave. He slammed by door shut. A few minutes later, the door opened.

'Are you okay?" Skate asked.

I just looked at him. He sighs and walks over to me.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know how much longer I can take of this bubba. Every little thing, scared me. I just totally screamed at Sammy for trying to comfort me. I am scared everyday of my life. I really need to get over this but I can't. Everything reminds me of that place and him. I can't do this for much longer. I think that I am going to go back there,"

I felt his body tense.

"Allyson Maloley, you know that won't ever happened again. You don't have to worry about it. You don't have to go through this alone. You have me, Sammy, Skate, the Jacks, Montana, Alexis and all them. Just talk to them. If you don't want to talk to us, we can get your some help. Once again, you don't have to go through this," Skate said.

I just rested my head on his shoulder and just stayed there for who knows how long. I just started crying.

"You okay? I kinda have to pack myself," Skate said.

"Yeah I am fine," I lied.

He nodds and walks out.

I walked into my bathroom and I did something that I helped me a lot. I took out a blade and pressed it up against the skin as the pain helped me with my thoughts. I didn't regret this as I watch the blood fall.