Chapter 5

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 6

I rolled my eyes while watching this annoying boy who keeps on tumbling here inside the room to show off.

"Ryujin-ah, we'll have spelling later. How do you spell mississippi?" Yena asked but I shrugged. How should I know? Am I in A class?

"Just double everything, idiot." Lip stated.

The boy who keeps on tumbling was about to do it again here beside my seat but I put out my foot that made him stumble. A loud laugh occupied our room together with my clever smile.

"Bruh! You got him there!" Yena amazingly said.

"What's your problem Shin Ryujin?!" he asked but I didn't give him even a glance. Well deserve, what an annoying boy. 

"Booo! Good for you Yeonjun-ah!" Lip said.

"I'm talking to you, Ryujin-ah!" he yelled.

"What now? Repeater?" I teased. He's the guy who kept on bullying Yeji last year and look who repeated. He'll live in hell for what he did to Yeji.

"You think I'm scared of you? Huh?!" Yeonjun punched me on my stomach, too fast that I wasn't even aware of that.

I gritted my teeth and pulled his hair, punching his eye as strong as I could.

"YAH! CALL THE TEACHER!"

He's about to aim another punch but two of our classmates pulled him away from me. Lip and Yena did the same to me. I looked at him with raging anger.

"I won't just put black eye on you when we grow up, Yeonjun, I'll make your nose bleed too! My dad knows boxing!" I shouted. He just hissed at me that's why I turned to face Lip and Yena.

"Hah! You're really strong, Ryuddaeng!"

"What's the commotion here all about? Class?" our adviser showed up while holding her favorite stick.

"I tripped because of Ryujin, teacher! She did that on purpose!" Yeonjun uttered.

"But why do you need to punch me on my stomach?" I asked with my raising right eyebrow.

"Faggy!" he yelled.

"Class, who started it all? Raise your hand if it's Yeonjun."

I turned to see my classmates, but none of them were raising their hands. Lip and Yena put their hands down too when they noticed that none of our classmates raised their hands.

"And Ryujin?" my teacher asked, that's when they all raised their hands.

"What? Yena? Kim Lip?" I unbelievably asked but they just shrugged at me.

"It's your fault Ryujin-ah, you tripped him..." Yena almost whispered.

"But he punched me first!" I exclaimed.