Chapter 2

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 2

"Shorty! Shorty!"

"SHIN RYUJIN..." a calm tone yet so done. I slowly turned my head in front and saw my teacher, holding her favorite stick while looking at me.

"Are you listening?" she asked that's why I quickly nodded, "then what am I discussing all about?" I turned around to see if any of my classmates would help me at least. Chaeryeong just shrugged at me.

I turned to Heejin who's hiding her head through her bag that's placed on her table. She's mouthing something that I can't understand clearly since she's in different row.

What is it?

'gorilla'

'shy gorilla'

Whaaat?

Is it gorilla? Shy gorilla?

"Shy gorilla!" I smiled brightly at my teacher who didn't probably expect that I would guess it right.

The whole class suddenly laughs and I saw Heejin slapping her forehead. I looked back at my teacher who's continuously shaking her head in disappointment.

"Heejin, Ryujin, clean this room after my class." she stated that's why I pouted and looks at Heejin.

"Ms. Hyuna, why?" I asked.

"Don't ask me why, Ryujin. After my class you and Heejin will clean this room and I won't be giving you stars today because you ain't listening." Ms. Hyuna said.

"But Ma'am! My mom's hoping to see stars on my hand!" I demanded. Mom will surely ban me from playing outside if I didn't go home with stars on my hand for this week.

"Then try to listen sometimes, maybe you'll get the biggest star." she quickly went back to her discussion that's why I heavily breathed before sitting back.

"I was right tho..." I murmured.

"What is it, Shin Ryujin? You were right? Shy gorilla and Cinderella are two different topics." Ms. Hyuna stated while looking at me.

"I said Cinderella, I mispronounced it."

"You and your prideful mouth, Shin Ryujin." she said before facing the blackboard.

"I have my mouth to say what I want, Miss."

"Thoughts exists because sometimes you shouldn't blabber nonsense things."

I put my bag on the table and rested my head, I turned to see Heejin who's in the same column as me and doing the same thing too. I keep pouting while looking at her who's silently laughing.

Hah! I don't want to be a kid at all! I want to grow up fast.

When the class ended, I was left in here together with Heejin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna. I quickly flicked my fingers on Yuna's forehead.