Chapter 17

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 33

My eyes keep shifting back and forth to my wristwatch and Yeji's classroom door with my back leaned on the wall together with my tapping foot on the ground. I tried smelling my hand if it smells like cigarette but luckily, it wasn't smelling that much because of the perfume that I've applied..

I don't have any courage to tell Yeji that I'm more than that Ryujin she knows. I knew someday I can get out of this situation. I'm still young, 14, still growing.

I knocked on the door when 4 pm ticks. It was opened by someone who dearly loves me, "this ain't your class, Shin Ryujin." Mr. Roh said with his eyebrows meeting on the center already.

"It's their dismissal already. Can I get Hwang Yeji now, mister?" I said with a sneer.

His face that was so full of me turned away, "Hwang Yeji, you may now go and please tell your friend not to bother my class anymore." he stated that didn't even earn a complain from other student's. Is this how class in higher section acts?

I wave my hand at Yeji who's looking at me with her shaking head. I smiled before walking in their class, spinning my toes to where their glass board was lying.

"Okay class, today we'll learn about pre calculus until 5 pm tho 4 pm is our dis—"

Yeji quickly pulled me away from the scene so I ended up shrugging with a huge smile on my face to her classmates that were looking at me. Being pulled by the opposite direction is a bit fun huh?

"Aw!" I grunt when my heel tripped on a mat.

"You're going overboard, missy." she said before letting go of me here in the hallway. I just responded with a chuckle as we walks together.

"Look inside your bag when you're home." I stated.

"There's four lined poem and red rose," Yeji's eyes shifted at me with a smile on her face.

"Do you think I'll pass as a magician?" I jokingly asked.

"No, I felt how you unzip my bag." Yeji said that made me pout. I quickens my walk without looking back at her— that's when I finally heard her giggling laugh as she run towards me.

"Ryujin-ah!" she called out while running to me. When she's about to jump over my back, I quickly turned to catch her in my open arms.

"Why?" Yeji just brushed her fingers on my hair before parting from me. "Do you want to be catch by the only one, Shin Ryuddaeng?" I asked but instead of an answer, Yeji grabbed my wrist and bit my forearm.

"Rawr!" Yeji, acting as a dino with her cute hands forming into claws and her nose scrunching together with her fierce look and cute fangs.

"You're serotonin rises?" I pinches her cheeks before giving her a kiss on the tip of her nose. I want her to be my first kiss but we're too young to be thinking of that. Kisses that I could only give is a kiss on her forehead, nose, and cheeks. Lips is a sacred place for now.

Yeji's eyes was drawn into a black car the moment we got out of the gate. The window of the car slide down slowly and without even seeing the full image, I know that it's her dad.