Chapter 3

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 3

It's our lunch already and I'm with my bento box that mom prepared. The three shorty keeps on looking at me because they're envious of my lunch.

"Why does your mom prepare the most appetizing food among us?" Yuna mumbled while munching her chicken nuggets.

"Tell Suzy that mom will teach her how to cook so you won't be eating fried foods your whole life." I stated and teasingly looks at her while eating some braised beef.

"Look at her, not even calling your mom aunt. She's really arrogant because she's taller than us," Chaeryeong murmured.

"It's fine, I'll call her mom, Wendy then." Yuna said.

"Aren't you even adopted? You don't look a lot like Suzy, you ugly." I dissed.

"Aish, why can't you just eat peacefully, Ryujin-ah!" Chaeryeong yelled.

"Lucky you because I don't know your mom's name." I mumbled.

"How about Heejin's?" she asked so I looks at Heejin who quickly averted her gaze from me.

I smiled and stood up, "Solbin!" I shouted.

"Yah!" Heejin yelled with her modest voice.

"We have here Suzy, I'm Wendy, and here's Solbin," I said while pointing each of us, "and you Lee Ryeongchae, you're not part of us."

"So what?"

I just rolled my eyes on her and got back to my seat. But I suddenly remembered Yeji. What's her mom's name anyway? Her mom has cat eyes like her too.

I closed my bento box and pulled out my tumbler from my bag's pocket.

"Where are you going?" Yuna asked.

"To my friend!" I cheerfully said before walking out of our room.

I'm sure that she's having her lunch too. I think I can join her. We don't often see each other after all.

What is she probably wearing now? Is she wearing a pink coat or black?

I hurriedly went towards their room that's closed. I cautiously twisted the doorknob and peeked. I saw Yeji in the front row, holding her chopstick but three guys are sitting on her table. Then there's that girl with her stroller, eating casually.

"Yeji won't really leave this table, we wanna share our food with Jisu-yah!" one of the boy said who eventually got off from the table, those two laughs.

"Why won't you just eat in the restroom—"

I barged inside that startled them that's why the two remaining stood casually. They soon acted normal when they saw me. Yeji's just looking down, I bet she haven't eaten her lunch yet because of those bullies.

"Yeji-yah," I called out and she quickly turned to see me, "let's have lunch." I said but she look down once again.

"Ohh kid is here to ask this dimwit for lunch." that guy with a duck lip said and laughs.

"Why won't you shut your mouth quack quack." I teased but he suddenly went on my direction and aimed to punch me.

"Yeonjun-ah! Are you gay? That's just a kid." the girl with the stroller bag stated, "why won't you grab your arrogant friend outta here, Minho, Soobin huh?"