Chapter 14

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 26

I'm just a kid...why am I feeling something inside my heart. It's not the beat...it's something I can't explain.

It's getting colder here in my room but I don't wanna see the sunshine either. I feel so confused but I got no one. I can't ask my Mom nor tell Yeji. They won't understand...they will never understand...

"Ryujinnie? Are you awake?" my brother called out.

I attentively got up from bed, "why oppa?" I asked while heading to the door. His perfume greeted me because it's too strong, his hair was fixed too and he's wearing his casual attire when going out. "Are we gonna go to the mall?" my eyes shines while looking at him.

"No, Ryujin-ah. I'm going to move in my dorm." he said that's why my cheerful expression changed, "Jinyoung oppa wants to say goodbye to his cute little sister..." oppa lifted me up but the smile on my face never came back.

"But why? Aren't you happy here?" my eyes started becoming watery when I saw Mom who just went out of my brother's room, she's holding two luggage.

He cautiously put me down. "I'm 17 already and I'm grown up—" I quickly hug his knees while crying.

"Don't leave me here, oppa...we're gonna play hide and seek...we're gonna make snowballs when winter comes..oppa no one's gonna play legos with me here.."

"You're growing too already, besides, aren't you committed to your online games now? You don't need oppa as a playmate." he said while patting my head.

"N-No, don't leave me...I don't want here alone. I'm scared, oppa..." I even clung on his knees tighter.

"Mom's here to protect you. You don't need to be scared, Ryuddaeng." he tried to remove my arms that's clinging around his knees but he didn't succeed.

"What if Dad's real family come here? What if Dad's wife is scandalous...oppa...just bring me with you..." his holds on my wrists loosened.

"W-What? Dad's wife is Mom and we're his real family, what are you talking about?" he crouched down to caress my face.

"Ryujin, please don't make any scene here. Just let your brother go, you'll come to the point where you'd be independent too." Mom stated while walking towards my direction.

"When Dad was here I heard you two! Mom I'm not dumb! I'm different from my report card! I'm not dumb!" I exclaimed and run back inside my room.

"Ryujin!"

"You're mistress! We're not his family! We're not!"

When I'm about to close the door, Mom stopped me and because she's stronger than me, she successfully grabbed my arm. "You're too young to understand, Ryujin." Mom pointed her finger at me, looking so mad.

"I'm young but I'm not dumb not to understand that you're a mistress!" I yelled but I closed my eyes when her hand aimed to slap me.