Chapter 15

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 29

Kim Lip kicked her bag after getting the pack of cigarettes she's been keeping. Her bag fell on the dusty floor. "Fuck this life. I badly wanna join the sports competition and this problem occurred!" her anger is too visible from her facial expression. Yena hits my shoulder while laughing so I snorted at her and Yeonjun. Minho and Soobin are busy with their games to even give a damn on Lip.

"What clearly happened?" Yena asked after getting ahold of herself.

"I've been writing Kim Lip as my name but it's Kim Jungeun in my birth certificate so what can I do about that now? My name in my report cards was Kim Lip because I thought that's my real name!" she stated without even taking a breath.

"Ugh— your real name sucks. How can you not know?" Yeonjun teases while pretending to cover his nose.

"Fuck you Yeonjun-ah you ducked lips. How can I know? My parents don't even bother to check on my report cards, my exams and such! This is not fucking funny! And the worst, idiot teachers are really idiots! They should've checked my papers first!" Lip got one cigarette and madly pass the pack of cigarettes on me, "it makes me wanna squish all the teachers to death including my parents who only shit of money to pay my studies."

"Money is better tho, without money you can't buy things like this..." I said while lighting the cigarette on my mouth.

"Why won't you ask for money too, Ryujin-ah? Isn't your family pretty well off? We could try drinking liquor too." Yeonjun stated.

"I kept asking for money to buy dias so don't ask me to treat you liquor." I rolled my eyes on him.

"We're all pretty well off here, aren't we? Peasants are not allowed." Kim Lip stood on a dusty table, probably looking at the window above to see if there's no presence of anyone. We're here inside an abandoned room in our school.

"I can't buy corvette but I can buy meals for all of us." Yena said.

"Dang it!"

"You're so stupid, Minho-ah!"

"I keep on reconnecting how can I play well?"

Just Soobin and Minho thing, playing together now, fighting with each other later.

"Why aren't you hanging out with your nerdy bestie in the library anymore, Ryujin-ah?" Lip asked. Why? As to why, I didn't really know what happened. We stopped talking for awhile. We're only giving smiles at each other. I don't know what happened.

"Well...I just don't wanna be a bad influence for her." I lied tho there's a lot of questions floating in my mind.

"And don't call her nerdy, Lippie! I heard from Yuri that she's flirting with someone from another school already." Yena stated which made my forehead wrinkles.

"What? That Yeji?" Yeonjun asked, looking so disgusted. He used to bully Yeji. I don't know why I'm friends with him...

"You remember the Hyunjin guy who transferred when we were in 3rd grade? Yuri said he's so handsome now and they keep seeing him in a coffee shop with Yeji. They're probably dating after school." Yena stated.