Chapter 10

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 19

"Don't you dare step your feet out of my room, Shin Ryujin!" Mr. Roh shouted while pointing his stick at me. I tightly holds the strap of my bag with a fierce look on my face.

"You took Hwang Yeji's earphone so what's the point of listening to your bullshits, Mister?" I sarcastically asked. My jaw clenches while looking at him longer. I saw with my own two eyes how he called out Yeji in his class this morning.

"Why won't you sit and listen! You're really a headache, more than any other guys here in this room!"

Without listening to more of his blabber, I opened the door and went out of his class.

"AISH! SHIN RYUJIN!"

They always say that I'm a headache but would always chase after me with their voice that would just caught more students attention. Just low-key humiliating a student indeed.

"Shin Ryujin, not wearing uniform again." my eyes shifted at Somi. As usual, listing my name on her note.

"Can you please move, Somi?" I slightly tilted my head while looking at her with a fake smile on my face.

"The hallway is too wide, Ma'am." she let out a bitter smile at me.

Before she could even close her notebook, I grabbed it from her and throw it on the side, "move...and pick that shit." I said. She flashes a glare at me as she walks out my way.

Yeji's probably alone in the library again. I knew she feel bad for what happened earlier. She's someone who doesn't want too much attention, especially if it's from humiliation.

As I get closer to the library, the scent of books soothe straight into my nose. The smell of books kinda remind me of Yeji because she likes reading novels and stuffs. She likes reading as much as I hate it. I love reading story books before but when I reached 10 years old, I kinda lost that habit.

The tables were moved unlike before too. It's way better, some were on the corner, some were not. And Yeji's favorite table is that on the corner, behind the tall bookshelves— away from other student's eyes.

"You see the log book out there?" Ms. Seo, looking at me with her usual serious face. She's the librarian. A bitter librarian.

"If you could count how many times I wrote my name in that log book then I'll list my name again." I walk pass by her bringing the cold expression that students used to say as their first impression for me.

They say...you should smile anywhere you step your feet, to everyone you meet. But that would make me a fool. Ever since, I'm that hardheaded kid so why would I leave them a good impression? I'm always the bad kid so there's no need to show who I truly am.

My gaze glued on the girl in front of me who's wearing her football uniform.

She went to Yeji again.

I hissed when we passed by each other. My heart tightened once again. We were just little kids before...I thought we're gonna be best friends forever.