Chapter 19

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 40

When Yeji finished putting light make up on her face, we shared gaze towards each other as we're seeing both of our reflection on the mirror she's facing. I made a fist bump sign, showing her what's tattooed under my knuckles.

"Ye...Yeji?" she mumbled while reading what's written on my fingers. She soon turned to face me with a shock expression on her face. "How can a 17 year old girl like you get that tattoos huh???" she held my hand, looking so amazed.

"I can get some cigarettes and liquor, go in a bar together with my friends and you're asking about my first tattoo?" I sarcastically asked. Yeji stood up and circled her arms around my nape.

"I just wanna say that it's ugly, there's a lot of things you can put on your skin and you put my name? Are you afraid to forget me?" Yeji smirks that's why I lifted her up the table.

"I've always been afraid, darling..." I leaned my forehead to hers, sharing breath with her. "I can't lose you, up until now I'd say that I can't lose you..." Yeji was about to put her lips on mine but a clever smile escaped my mouth as I kissed the tip of her nose.

"I respect you so much that I wanted you to kiss me if we're both 18 already." I said that's why Yeji chuckles.

"For sure you're kissing someone else in the bar that's why you can still hold yourself..." she said while removing her circling arms on my nape.

"I'm too in love with you that even Ariana Grande comes in line I wouldn't dare to lay my hand on her...because these hands are just for holding and touching my darling. And this forbidden lips is just for my girl..." I closed my eyes after placing my lips on her forehead.

I may seem arrogant and I'm well aware because this kind of attitude is just for Yeji. Yeji's the only one who deserves to see me like this...and nonetheless, Yeji deserved it.

"Darlinggggg!" Yeji shouted my name while running towards me.

"Why?" I casually asked, looking at her with my puckered lips.

"Why did you leave me in your room alone? I almost thought that we're not gonna go out at all." Yeji's pout got me blushing.

I welcomed her with a warm hug while patting her head, "my baby thought that Ryuddaeng left her? Ryuddaeng is bad. How dare she made you feel that she's not gonna date you at all?" when I pulled apart from her, I imitated her face that's fake crying while pouting right now. "Aw my darling is crying...I'll go and beat up that Ryuddaeng for you." I said. Yeji suddenly punches my shoulder that made me laugh.

"Stop mocking me!" she said with a giggle.

I held Yeji's hand, just enough to feel her warmth. "I started the prologue of our story and I titled it Watashi No Ai, it means my love in japanese." I stated, "I'm planning to get a tattoo of it here on the back of my hand so when it's read, it would be 'my love, yeji'."

"That's cute, Ryuddaeng...I'd love it." Yeji mumbled.

"Didn't you notice something?" I asked as I look at her.