Chapter 6

Watashi No Ai

CHAPTER 8

Lip suddenly pulled the girl's hair who's ahead of us here in lane that's why I stepped back.

"I'm so hungry so move here at the back." she said to the girl who's in section A.

"B-But I was first in lane! I'm gonna tell the teacher about this!" the girl was about to walk away but Lip pulled her collar on the back and dragged the girl closer to her.

"Do it and expect to see us outside the gate. I'm so hungry and you couldn't understand that thing?" Lip stated that left the girl astounded.

"Yah! Kim Lip, you're doing it again you kiddo!" ahjumma yelled.

"My parents are paying here in school, ahjumma. I'm really hungry now." she stated while pouting.

The girl went behind Lip but again, Lip glared at her. "At the back of Shin Ryuddaeng!" she shouted.

I looked down. I don't really want to be in trouble but if I turned my back from Kim Lip, I'm sure I would have no friends. She's the only one who has the same vibes as me. She's the only one who would throw snowballs at me and the only one who would play remote control car with me because other girls don't do that.

After getting my curry, I followed Kim Lip and Yena. They're sitting in the corner. Yena isn't a bully tho but she's too loud and boys are afraid of her just like Lip.

"Ryuddaeng!"

I turned my head to the left side and saw Chaeryeong, Yuna and Heejin. Then there's Yeji who's approaching to their side together with that stroller girl. Yeji looked at me and stopped.

"Ryujin-ah," she almost mouthed.

I didn't bother smiling at them and went directly to Lip and Yena's table. I don't wanna be friends with Chaeryeong, Yuna, Heejin and that sloth again. They don't want me either. Besides, they're in different section. I don't care about them.

And tsk. Yeji's with them too. She's siding to them. She even brought that sloth.

"They're your friends, right?" Lip asked while munching her sandwich.

"Are they? They're in section A, right? They must be smart." Yena stated, "why are you left behind, Ryujin-ah?" she even added.

"Because I'm not weak and I'm not part of dimwits like them." I stated. I turned to see them and they're all glancing at my direction that's why I looked at them with sharp gaze.

We're not friends anymore except Yeji.

"Yeah! They even brought lunch boxes with them, yikes."

"But Ryujin used to bring lunch box too—" I cut off Yena by hitting her with the chopstick I'm holding.

"That was because mom insisted! But I told her I'm grown up already and I want money than having lunch box. It's better to eat something we buy with our money than eating cooked food from home." I defended.