PSA

Hi everyone! Firstly I wanna say thank you all for reading and commenting and making this story so big!! I literally never could have imagined this story to get so big! So thank you!

Next and more importantly, I wanna just say that I'm not sure I'll be continuing this series. I started writing it when I was 17 and I am now 21. There are things in this fic that I look back and think 'why did I write this like this?' or 'this thing is very inconsistent'

Also I'm lowkey discouraged by some of the comments early on when James and Ariah first kiss in year 2. Some reason it was fine for her and Sirius to kiss before that but her pulling her into the kiss is too much. I'm not a smut writer, never have been, never will be. I imply stuff and yeah Ariah is pretty young but I wrote things in my own experience and the experiences of my own. I don't know it's probably ridiculous for me to be dismayed by all the comments but it makes me feel like I did something wrong??? So I'm just overall discouraged with this story and haven't had any desire to update.

Also I'm no longer a repressed homosexual and I really only write gay shit now.

I might flesh it out a little more and rewrite it all a bit but as of right now I'm on a prolonged hiatus from this fic and all fics in this series. I'm so happy with how much attention this fic has gotten and I'm so grateful for all who have read it and enjoyed it thus far! Thank you and many apologies.

- Dre 💖