Epilogue

Epilogue

*Three Years Later*

Out on a hunt with Dean and Sam, Cas jumped to his feet in the small motel room. "Cas?" Dean said. "What's up?"

"Farrah, she's upset. She's crying."

I'm happy, she said to him when he asked why she was crying. Castiel, you guys need to come home. I have amazing news.

Within twelve hours, the brothers had returned. Cas had flown back immediately and received her news, which was indeed amazing.

"Farrah!" Sam exclaimed when they walked in, and he and Dean rushed down the stairs to her. "Hey, what happened?"

Excitement started to shake her bones and make her laugh and tear up. "Guys, I-I'm pregnant."

Both of them were happy for her, but all three men insisted that she didn't come on any hunts until after she gave birth, since she could easily lose the baby during them. She agreed, and instead stayed back to do research for them while they were gone.

Nine months passed in a blur, and soon Farrah was confined to the computer for her research since she couldn't easily reach the highest shelves. Insisting to stay with his wife, Cas was barely away from the bunker, and was always at her side to do anything for her.

But for this particular job, the boys had needed an extra hand, so Cas reluctantly left Farrah alone to help them. "Go ahead. I'm not due for weeks," she had said to him, and that, coupled with the dire situation they were in, caused him to go.

"Okay, it looks like..." Farrah sighed through the phone to Sam. "Unmarked grave. So you don't know exactly who it is or where they could be buried. Have fun with that."

Sam replied, "If you could keep digging up anything on 1936 deaths, that'd be great."

"Sure thing. And-crap." She looked down and her face drained of blood. "I gotta go."

Castiel! She called as pain racked her body. Instantly he was in front of her, taking her to the hospital.

*One Day Later*

The Impala came to a stop perfectly in a parking place right by the front door, and the boys jumped out barely before it was off. As they ran inside, Dean shoved the keys in his pocket and followed the signs to the room Cas had directed them to.

"He said she was fine," Sam said, trying to keep up with his brother.

"I'll believe it when I see it," grunted Dean, and they turned the last corner to her door. He glanced through the glass and saw Cas sitting calmly, so relaxed, pushed the door open, and walked in, Sam hot on his tail.

Farrah was practically glowing when they walked in, she looked so happy. "Hey, Dad. Hi, Sammy. Come say hi to the newest Winchester."

Dean sat across from Cas and peered at the small baby wrapped in blue. "What's his name?" Sam asked.

Farrah smiled more, if that was possible. "Gabriel."

"Like the angel?" Dean asked.

She nodded. "Castiel chose his first name, but I chose his middle."

"What's his middle name then?" Sam asked, figuring she was keeping them in suspense for fun.

"Sam. Gabriel Samuel Winchester." Sam took a half-step back. He had not been expecting that!

"Why," he stopped to clear his throat, "why Sam?"

"I figured, well, I have Dean's name, and Sam's a family name, so I should pass it on." She winked at him, and he knew in that instant that she would be a fantastic mother, nothing like her own.

"Here, Dad. Grandpa's turn." She shifted and held the sleeping baby out to Dean, who moved closer and hesitatingly took Gabriel, glancing at Cas. Castiel smiled at him, and Dean finished taking Gabriel from his mother. He knew exactly what to do and how to hold him, which led her to say, "You look like you've done this before."

"I couldn't just leave without at least holding you," he said, referring to when Farrah was born. "Who do you think I am?" She chuckled.

Seeing her family all together, all five Winchesters, she teared up again. So maybe she hadn't liked the price when she forced herself into their lives, when she insisted on going to hell and to purgatory, when she left them for half a year. But the price she'd paid before was nothing compared to the joy she was experiencing now and would into the future. She began to think, maybe the price of freedom was always worth it, as long as you had family by your side.

My name is Farrah Deanna Winchester, and I am not a weapon for hell. I'm the final member of Team Freewill.