Chapter 37

Chapter 37

The plan was so simple it was doomed to fail. At least, Farrah thought so.

She would walk inside, exorcise all the demons in the building (Cas would've done it, but no one was sure he had enough power), and then the other three would rush past her upstairs to Roman with machetes and water guns full of Borax.

The question was though, did she have enough juice to exorcise so many demons at once? None of them were sure, but they knew she had more power than Cas, so settled on that.

"As soon as you're done, get back out to the car," Dean said. She nodded.

"I will."

Everyone climbed out and Farrah, armed with Ruby's demon dagger, walked up to the front door of the office. Demons surrounded her, everywhere she looked they were there. But none even looked up when she walked in.

Under her breath she began, "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis-" Suddenly every black eye was trained on her, and she almost whimpered. Plan B then.

With outstretched hands, Farrah seemingly grabbed their necks, but she was grabbing the demon inside them. Her knuckles started to turn white with strain as everyone in the room dropped to their knees, wide eyed and panting.

As soon as they were down, the boys rushed past her, not lingering for a second. The sooner they killed Roman, the sooner they could help her or get her out.

Farrah felt sweat break out on her forehead and closed her eyes. Screams echoed around her, making her ears ring. She could feel her energy start to drain, and they hadn't even started hacking up the demons.

Panting, Farrah tasted blood in her mouth and almost heaved. She spared a glance up. One wisp came forth from the nearest demon, then a bit more. But suddenly it stopped, and she grit her teeth. Blood spilled from her nose like she busted an artery, and she felt like her eyes were about to pop, but she kept on. If she let go, they'd kill her family.

The first demon was successfully gone when she got light headed and struggled to stay standing. Her vision swam, but she held firm.

Suddenly she let out a scream, and her eyes flashed open, flashing an electric blue. Out of her mouth poured a beautifully eloquent, yet intensely demanding voice that held the splendor of hearing a thousand church bells in the distance. Every pane of glass around her shattered as she said in Enochian, "Leave! You are not welcome here, spirits of the dark. I have made that clear. You will never again possess any form; you shall be as wisps of air in your only home!"

In the stairwell only two minutes after running inside, Dean and Sam fell to their stomachs when the foundation of the building shook. Cas looked slightly confused.

Making to speak, Dean was cut off by a high pitch wail that rocketed through his skull painfully. It sounded just like-"Is that an angel?" Sam shouted over the noise.

"I believe so. Not any angel I've heard though," he replied calmly.

"Great." Dean sighed in relief when it stopped and dragged Sam back to his feet. "Let's get going then."

~

After beheading Roman, Sam dragged the body and Dean the head back down the stairs. They decided to burn the body in cleaning solution and bury it in concrete.

"Hope Farrah's alright," Sam grunted under the weight.

"Sure she is. Those demons didn't stand a chance." Dean smiled and they kicked limbs and heads out of the way as they walked toward the door, where Farrah lay unconscious.

"I'll take her back to the bunker," Cas said, kneeling beside her. "Take care of the body before you return."

Laying two fingers on her forehead, Cas flew away.