#5

Argghh I never know I need ice-cream so much!", Chorong shouted exaggerating like always.

Seojun, Chorong and Manshik went to a convenient store to have some ice-cream after done with their homework.

"Thank you Chorong",Seojun said while put his ice-cream on the cashier counter.

"Huh what for?", Chorong asked while eyeing Seojun who was grinning to him.

"You're treating us, aren't you?", Chorong raised both his eyebrows while Manshik put his ice-cream on the cashier counter.

"Owh really Chorong? Thank you", he thanked Chorong and laughed with Seojun.

Chorong gave a dissatisfied look but then he smiled to both Seojun and Manshik.

"Ok then..", he put the money for his ice-cream and took his ice-cream before he ran out from the store,

"I'll wait outside!", he shouted to both of them.

"Aaiishhh looks like I have to use my money this time", Manshik complained while Seojun chuckled, agreed on Manshik's statement.

Seojun looked for his wallet on his pocket but then he realized his wallet is gone. He then tried to look for his wallet at the bag but still he couldn't find it. Anxious started to play on the dark side of his head.

"Are you okay Seojun?", Manshik asked cause Seojun's face changed as if something bothered him.

"I lost my wallet, I think I left it at the class. You guys can go first", he told Seojun then quickly ran out from the store, ignoring Chorong who called him several times.

When he arrived at the school, nervousness rushing through his veins as its already late and no one probably be there. He doesn't have any choices cause the sun already set and its already getting dark.

He quickly ran into the school building so that he won't get caught by the security guard as he ran upstairs until he arrived at his class.

"I hope the wallet is here, please~", he mumbled repeatedly as he took some steps into the classroom, turned on the lights and walked to the desk.

He tried to look for the wallet but still there's no sign of his wallet. Cold sweats dropped from his forehead as he sit on the chair, took a few breaths.

"Keep calm Han Seojun, you will find the wallet", words kept on repeating like a mantra cause he was so anxious especially when  he doesn't want to make other people worried about him especially his mother and Gowoon.

When he felt a little calmer than before, he stood and decided to look at the back when he was surprised with the silhouette of a figure standing at the corner of the class.

He felt down to the floor before he realized it's a human, luckily it is.

"What are you doing here?!", Seojun asked Suho while holding his chest, tried to recover from the shockness.

"What about you?", Suho asked him back, instead he
showed a wallet that he held on his hand.

"Where did you get that?", Seojun asked. Suho walked towards Seojun while Seojun still on the floor, didn't move at all.

Before Suho can take the other boy's hand, the lights go out.

"What happened?", Suho roamed his eyes on the room cause its totally dark except for the lights coming from the outside of the window.

Suho then crouched down infront of Seojun while his eyes still roaming around the room.

"Lee Suho are you okay?", he asked cause he noticed Suho's face changed.