#33

Seojun was on the bed,staring at his phone while kept on rolling himself from the side to the other side of the bed.He was contemplating on his choice that he made since last night.

He had been doing some research on proposal,weddings and othe stuff related to marriage.He even asked Mrs Mihyang a lot of things regarding the preparation on living a marriage life.

"Should i or should i not?",The same sentence kept on repeating like a mantra inside his head.After a few thoughts,Seojun squeezed his eyes and took a deep breath before he set his mind,"i think this is the right time".

Seojun took his phone and called Suho's number,he planned to meet Suho before he went back to United States.He waited for Suho to answer his call but Suho didn't pick up the call."Maybe he's still sleeping",Seojun thought as he looked at his watch.

Seojun took his coat and walked out from his house.He looked at his bike to the side but he then turned away,decided to go there by bus.

--

Seojun was at a jewelry store waited for the staff to prepare for his rings.He decided to propose to Suho before he's late.

Seojun:are you busy today?If not can we meet at the rooftop?

He sent the message and smiled happily,couldn't wait to confess to Suho.Suddenly his phone ringing,he looked at his phone quickly thought that Suho's the one who called him,turns out it's Soojin.

Soojin:Han Seojun,where are you?

Seojun:urm Soojin..i'm..i'm sorry

Soojin:huh?

Seojun:i..i can't go to you

Soojin:huh what?

Seojun:i have to go to Suho

Soojin:what are--

Seojun:I'm sorry Soojin and thank you for everything

Soojin:yah Han Seo--

Seojun ended his phone call and the staff called him as they already prepared the rings for Seojun.Seojun paid for the rings and walked out from the store.He stopped a cab and told the driver to drive him to the rooftop.In the car,he was looking at the two rings,felt satisfied with the design."This ring is very pretty,it will look good on Suho",he grinned,felt pleased that his proposal gonna work soon.He just hoping for Suho to accept his love again,that's the only wish that he have.

When he arrived infront of the building,he paid the driver and hurriedly ran to the elevator before he reached the rooftop.He looked at his phone as Suho haven't read his message yet.

Seojun decided to practice for a while as he looked for the right space at the rooftop to propose to Suho.He started imagining the scene while figure out the right way also the right words to speak.

"Lee Suho,will you marry me?The truth is I'm also plan to propose to you?What so we're gonna propose to each other?Will you love me for the rest of your life?Always and forever",Seojun murmured to himself,putting on a single-man acting as both Suho and his own character.

Seojun let out a few breaths and smiled while looking at the rings on his hands,only one sentence that he want to hear at that moment,"i do".

--

"i....i don't know you,let's just remain that way"

"There's nothing between us anymore"

Seojun woke up,fluttered his eyes open.He looked around realizing that he just doze off while waiting for Suho.He yawned and stretched his body while looking at his watch as his eyes widened when he find out that he have been waiting for Suho for five hours.He raised his head looking around noticed that the sky already turned dark.

"where is Suho?Is he not coming?",Seojun took his phone and tried to call Suho but unfortunately he didn't pick up the calls.He started to feel like a dejavu asked he checked on the message.Suho still didn't read his message so he tried to send the message again to Suho.

Seojun:Suho are you okay?where are you?

Worriness started to engulf him,what if something bad happen to him?What if someone hurt him?What if he was so scared and Seojun couldn't be there for him?

A lot of questions rambled inside his head when suddenly heard someone called his name.He turned to the voice and saw Soojin,Chorong and Jugyeong running to him.

"Han Seojun!"

Seojun scanned their face,judging from their face it looks like something bad just happened.Is it because of Suho?Does something bad happen to Suho?