#27

Seojun tried to call Suho as they already finished preparing the surprise birthday party for Suho.Unfortunately,Suho didn't pick up his calls so he decided to send a message to him.

My Baby HoHo ❤️😝

Suho:I miss you~~
Read

8:14 pm

Seojun:Suho,can you pick me up at the comic shop?My bike's not working..something's wrong huhu

Seojun put down his phone while looking at his friends chatting at the corner,all dressed perfectly for the party.Chorong who just came from the restroom walked to Seojun,"is he already on his way?",he asked.Seojun shrugged,"he didn't pick up my calls so I send him a message",he told Chorong.Chorong nodded as he walked to the others,joining their conversation.

- -

Seojun:are you sleeping?

9:30 pm

Seojun:suho~are you mad at me?

"He's not coming yet?I'm so hungry",Hyunggyu complained while holding his growling stomach while the others glared at him,asking him to shut up.

Seojun turned to them asked they both panicked and looked away from him."You guys can eat first if you want but make sure to left some for Suho",Seojun told them.As soon as they heard that,all of them ran to the table,all of them were saving their tummy for the party but they didn't expect that it would be this late.In fact,the party haven't started yet.While they're eating,Seojun tried to call Suho's phone but still,he didn't pick up his phone.His instinct testing him,thinking that something's wrong is going on at that time.

11:00 pm

Seojun:Suho,can you please answer your calls?

Seojun shifted his gaze to his side when he heard Jugyeong calling him."Is everything okay?I mean..it's already late",she tried to talk to him.Seojun looked at his friends as most of them already feel sleepy especially Hyunggyu who secretly slept behind the bookshelf,thought that Seojun won't see him.

Seojun huffed in annoyance as he took his keys,leaving the shop.There were dark clouds in the sky when Seojun stepped outside the comic shop.Great,he didn't bring his coat!He ran to his bike and wore his helmet as all his friends were at the door trying to catch up on him but he already ride away from there.

The light drizzle started once Seojun approached the halfway point to Suho's house.Muttering curses under his breath,he pedaled faster,but it was to no avail.The rain got harder and intenser more quickly than he could ever cycle.Within a few seconds,Seojun felt cold water leaking through his shirt and pants,onto his skin.Cursing some more,and squinting to get a clearer view of the road,he took a sharp left to the industrial car area.

Seojun held a firm grip on his bike,riding over the various dents and cracks in road.Just in time he spotted a particularly large dent right infront of him,which hadn't been there that morning and squeezed the handlebars.The front wheel went over fine but the back wheel rolled inside the dent,and with a loud clang the pedals suddenly spunned out of control.

"Shit!",Seojun jumped off the bike and gave it a hard kick."Stupid",he yelled as he take off his helmet and threw it to the bike.He took his phone from his pocket,tried wiping the screen a little.He realized he got a few missed calls mostly from his sister and friends but none of it from Suho.

Seojun took a few deep breaths and sat next to his bike,he tried calling Suho again but still he didn't answer.With another frustrated slam of his hands against the bike,he got up.Looking at the road ahead,unsure what to do,his eyes fell on a nearby sign depicted a garage nearby.It was worth a shot.Seojun got the bike up and started walking.

The car repair station looked deserted from the outside,but the gates were open and Seojun didn't see a 'closed' notice anywhere.Leaving his bike at the entrance,Seojun walked in further while dodging some crates,and following the sound.Behind one of several cars,Seojun finally spotted someone backside.

Seojun cleared his throat,trying to get his attention as the man turned facing him."Sorry,my bike couldn't work so can you help me check on it please",he asked for help,hoping that the man will help him cause he came to the place this late,worried that they might close soon.

"Sure",the man replied as they both walked to the bike together.While checking the bike,Seojun looked around and came back to the man."We can repair this but we don't have enough tools for tonight,kid.It may be done tomorrow or the day after",the man explained to Seojun.

Seojun huffed in annoyance,stroked his hair to the back exposing his forehead."Then,do you know any number to call for a cab cause I need to go somewhere right now",Seojun asked.Luckily,the man helped him,he called a cab and five minutes later,the cab arrived and Seojun went inside quickly to avoid the rain.

He tried to call Suho but he didn't pick up,in fact this already counts as the 120th missed calls that he made.Ten minutes later,Seojun arrived infront of Suho's house,he paid the cab driver and ran out to the door as fast as he could.He tried ringing the door bell while calling Suho but there's no response.He felt fed-up with the bell so he started knocking the door hardly while yelling Suho's name.

"Lee Suho!Suho!Open the door!"

His voice were loud enough until his throat hurts and his fist started to bleed.He wiped the blood from his hands to his pants and continue knocking the door before he dropped his body to the ground,leaned on the door.Mixed feelings playing inside his head,either anger,disappointment or confusion.He also couldn't explained what he's going through at that moment.

He tried calling Suho for the last time but again,he didn't answer the phone.Seojun tossed his phone to the side as he leaned his back to the door strong enough until he knocked his head.He felt the pain on his head but the pain on his heart is greater and engulfed him more,questioning his conscience.

"Suho where are you?"