#11

Seojun was at the bus stop,while waiting for the bus he kept on playing with his phone.A few minutes later,the bus arrived so he kept his phone inside the pocket and walked into it.

"Wow not many people today,yes i can sit peacefully!"he walked in excitedly.As he was looking for a place to seat,he saw someone familiar at the back.

"Lee Suho?"

He walked to Suho as Suho was leaning his head on the window,sleeping.Seojun slightly smiled as he decided to sit beside Suho."Suho must be very tired because of last night",he thought.

When the bus moved,Suho's head slightly move forward before Seojun blocked Suho's head with his hand from bump onto the seat infront of them.Seojun checked on Suho,felt glad that he didn't awake because of that.

"Fuhh glad he's fine",Seojun slowly positioned Suho until Suho's head rested on his shoulder.He turned his head slowly to Suho and smiled in amusement,

"Sleep well,Lee Suho"

- -

"Kids,wake up~",both Seojun and Suho opened their eyes slowly after they heard the bus driver's voice.

"We already at the last stop",he told them before he walked away from them.

Seojun yawned while stretching his body while Suho looked around him,felt confused especially when he saw Seojun sitting beside him.

"Why?",Seojun asked,he noticed Suho's panic reaction.Suho checked on his watch and looked at Seojun's face slightly worried that they already late for school.

"We can't make it in time",Suho told Seojun.Well,Seojun didn't mind act but he felt bad for Suho.Suho is obviously the opposite of him.

"Let's just look for a taxi",Seojun suggested as he took his bag and stood,he then walked out from the bus followed by Suho.Unfortunately,there's no taxis passing by the street.

Seojun started to feel guilty to Suho,he didn't expect that he will also fall asleep.He looked at Suho who was wandering around the trash bin,he must be so scared of being late to school.Seojun turned back to the street,hoping for a taxi to come when suddenly Suho called him.

Seojun turned to Suho as Suho walked to him,with both their bag on his hands.

"Let's..let's just skip today",Suho suggested to Seojun.Seojun was surprised,he didn't expect those words coming from Suho,a very smart and hardworking student at his school.

"Well..is it okay for you?",Seojun asked for confirmation.He didn't want Suho to feel bad or uneasy because of his decision.Suho took some time think about it as he looked back to Seojun and nodded,accepted the risk for not going to school.
They both then decided to walk together to their city cause they might waste more time if they chose to wait for the taxi.

  - -

"Then when we all looked for him,we find out that he was hiding because he lied to us.Chorong never dated anyone before.So funny!",Seojun laughed when he thought about the incident that happened to him while Suho smiled after seeing Seojun's smile.

They both were already at their city but they don't know where to stop by.Well,Seojun only know places like karaoke,arcade and places that he thought Suho won't feel comfortable so he decided to kept on walking until they found some interesting places to stop by.

"How about you?Have you dated anyone?",Suho asked Seojun.Seojun looked at Suho then shooked his head."why?",Suho asked again,he don't even know why this type of conversation excites him.