#34

Flashback

Han Seojun!Han Seojun don't go!I'm scared!Don't leave me!I'm scared!",Suho screamed loudly while knocking the floor with his fist,his tears burst forth like water from the dam,spilling down his face.It was as if the world had shrunken away to leave a cold void around his skin,as if he had become detached from reality itself.

"Han Seojun,please don't go!!"

Suho laid his body on the floor,felt helpless after losing the one that he loved the most.All the guilt,agony and exasperation swamped in him.He know he was wrong and he don't deserve to be forgiven by Seojun but he also have no choice.

"Lee Suho,stop crying.You have to go to Seojun no matter what",Suho took a deep breath to calm himself and wiped those tears from his face.He shouldn't waste his time like this,crying and giving up on himself.

He slowly lifted himself up and walked towards the elevator,tapped on the button.Suho kept on tapping his fingers on the wall waiting for the door to open and a few minutes later the door opened but then Suho froze when he saw Mr Lee walked out from the elevator.

"Appa?Wha—",Mr Lee slapped Suho strong enough until he fall to the ground.Suho was startled with Mr Lee appeared infront of him and not just that,Mr Lee pulled Suho's collar and dragged him till he threw Suho's body closed to the edge.

"Do you think you can run from me?!",Mr Lee yelled in astonishment while he kicked Suho's body repeatedly.Suho was afraid,his hands were shaking as he started to wrap his arms on his body.Although he knows how abusive his dad was,he never thought that he will come back to Korea.

Suho took a deep breath and looked at his dad with his fiery look,he doesn't want to look weak infront of Mr Lee."Why?Who do you think you are?",he responded to Mr Lee lowkey tried to evoke his anger.

Mr Lee curled his fingers into a fist,tried to hold the rage inside him.

"Lee Suho!Watch your mouth or—"

"Or what?You gonna kill me like what you did to eomma and Seyeon?!",Suho interrupted him while Mr Lee was stunned,he almost felt like his heart almost stop beating when he heard that.

"How-how do you know?",he stuttered,shocked with Suho's statement.

Suho arched his eyebrow to Mr Lee while smirked at him."You kill both of them to cover up your scandal.You're more devilish than a devil i guess",Suho responded to him sarcastically.

He then lift himself up and dust himself off before he turned to Mr Lee with his fiery eyes directly looked at his father."You deserve to die Lee Jehoon",Suho insulted him,the smile on Suho's face represented how satisfied he was to let out everything that he had been keeping to himself from the past years.He was pleased to see his dad's reaction when he find out that Suho knows all his secrets and wicked plans.

Mr Lee was panicked,he felt his heart thumping wildly while he's getting weak at his knees.Anger and madness began engulfing him as he suddenly cackled loudly,giving Suho chills seeing his dad in that condition.Suho was in the verge of fear when his dad stopped laughing and his face changed,portraying a devilish grin on his lips.

He bolted to Suho and wrapped his hands on Suho's neck,choking his own son."You..you shouldn't make me mad",Mr Lee was red ravaged in madness as he plastered a malicious grin on his face.Suho was frightened with his dad's expression as he tried to loose the grip from his neck but the more he tried,the more he felt the blockage on his throat.