#12

Seojun slowly looked around him as he quickly ran to the school entrance.He put on his mask and glasses for today as he went to the restroom and hide in the toilet.

He still couldn't forget what he just did last night.Right now,he's trying to avoid himself from meeting Suho cause he couldn't even dare to talk to him at all.He was staring at the door when he heard his phone ringing,someone have been sending messages to him.

Suho❤️:han seojun,where are you?

"Lee suho,i'm sorry huhu",Seojun put back his phone when he heard his phone ringing again.

Suho❤️:do you come late today?

Suho❤️:do you have your breakfast?

Suho❤️:i can buy something for you if you want

Seojun leaned his back against his wall,he started to feel bad because he didn't reply to his messages.

"Ting",another message coming in.

Suho❤️: i'll wait for you at the school gate..the gate that we had climb together before

"No please huhu",Seojun felt conflicted.What if Suho wanted to meet him to talk about last night?But also,he can't just let Suho waited for him.

Seojun sighed as he decided to meet Suho and faced his fear,hoping that Suho will be fine and talked to him like they used to be.Seojun walked out from the restroom but when he's on his way,his hand was hold by someone stopping him from moving.

"Han Seojun?"

Seojun looked at his hand then to Jugyeong."Yah Han Seojun!you need to follow me now",Jugyeong quickly pulled Seojun.Seojun tried to release himself but Jugyeong already gripped his hand,brought him to their class.Jugyeong pulled Seojun until they both stood together infront of the class.

"Here I brought Seojun to clarify to you guys that we're not dating",Jugyeong informed all her classmates while signalling Seojun to talk.Seojun was dumbfounded especially with the sudden attention that he received.

"Yah Han Seojun!Don't be shy,just admit it.Is that why you wear your glasses and mask?",Chorong's statement making all the students in the class cheered together,they still think that Seojun and Jugyeong are dating.

"No we're not dating",Jugyeong denied but she started to feel fed-up cause all the students didn't trust her,also Seojun did nothing.Jugyeong nudged Seojun's elbow giving him a sign to speak about it.

"Hey guys,we're not together",his statement was so lame,making all the students convinced themselves that they really are together.Jugyeong sighed and pulled Seojun's body lower until the same level with her,"Yah can you be more strict?they won't believe us if you don't look firm at all",she whispered to Seojun.

"Why are you guys whispering?or are you guys gonna kiss?!",another cheer coming after listening to Taehoon's statement.Hyungyu suddenly walked to the center and raised his fist over his head,"kiss!kiss!",he started to lead as the others followed him.

Jugyeong tried to stop him but they're so loud,couldn't heard her at all.Seojun was so bored,he wanted to leave that place but then he saw someone familiar at the back.

"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!Hope both of you will last long!",all the students were cheered for them except for Lee Suho standing at the corner with his eyes landed at Seojun's.Seojun looked at Suho holding a plastic bag,that must be the breakfast that he bought for him.Suho gave a death glare to Seojun and walked away from there.