#23

Han Seojun walked into the hotel,he sat on the sofa at the lobby while waiting for Suho.Luckily he wore his leather jacket cause if he not,he might froze to death.The hotel was so cold probably because of the air-conditioner.He only have a slight of regret cause he didn't bring extra jacket worried that Suho might get cold.

As he was waiting,a girl his age suddenly came to him.Han Seojun raised his head looking directly at the girl's eyes."who are you?",she asked with her not-so-friendly tone.Seojun decided to ignore her and continue playing with his phone when the girl started to provoke him.

"Hey,you look like you're lost.You should go there,this is not your place",the girl pointed her finger to the main entrance,asking him to leave.Seojun scowled,felt mad with the way she treated him especially because she's a stranger to him.He stood then put both his hands on his waist,"do i know you?",Seojun gave his obnoxious look towards the girl.

Suddenly,a guy his age came towards them..or more like to the girl."Seokkyung what are you doing here?Dad will be mad",he told the girl.Seojun sneered,"owh you're a daddy's girl aren't you?Then go to your dad and stop disturbing independent people like me",Seojun insulted Seokkyung.

The guy beside Seokkyung turned to Seojun,portraying his dissatisfied look."who are you?",he asked Seojun.Seojun laughed when he heard that,all this time he's the one who supposed to ask that question."Don't mind him,Seokhoon.He just a beggar",Seokkyung mocked him with a smirk on her lips.

Seojun stopped laughing especially when some random stranger downgraded him that way.He know he's not that rich or powerful but he can't except people to talk bad about him that easy.He took a step forward when Seokhoon pulled Seokkyung to his back,blocked Seojun."Don't you dare touch her",he warned Seojun.

Seojun chuckled before his face changed,his gaze obviously looked like he wanted to kill someone."Don't worry I'm not gonna touch her",he said before he raised his fist and punched Seokhoon's face until Seokhoon fell on the floor while Seokkyung ran helping her twin.She checked on Seokhoon then turned to Seojun who was smiling devilishly to her,"yah are you crazy?!",she yelled,truthfully she didn't expect Seojun to act that way.Seojun felt satisfied with what he did,as long as they don't bother him anymore.

- -

My Seojun❤️:I'm here

Suho quickly walked out from the hall,he was so glad that Seojun come and save him from the hellish event.He took an elevator to go downstairs and when he arrived,he was attracted with the voice of someone that he recognized.He walked to the source of voice and saw two guards were holding Seojun while Seojun trying to release himself.

"What's going on here?",Suho asked the guards while Seojun tried to move his body to release the grip."We just want to throw this beggar out,don't worry sir",they explained to Suho,no emotions in their words as they already get used to this type of situation.

Suho was red ravaged in anger when he heard the word 'beggar' referred to Seojun."what do you mean a beggar?!He's with me!",he scolded the guards,caught them off-guard.They both looked each other before they released Seojun and bowed apologized to Suho.Suho ogled his eyes to the guards as they excused himself and leave as fast as they could.

Suho was so mad at the way they treat Seojun but he decided to approach Seojun,checking on him."Are you okay?",he asked.Seojun nodded,"I'm fine..just it hurts my pride a little bit haha",he joked.He then eyed Suho,"wow you're so handsome!",he looked in awe mesmerised with his handsomeness.Suho laughed then slightly pushed Seojun's shoulder,"stop joking".He then looked around and looked back to Seojun,"quick we gotta go before my dad see us",he reminded Seojun.They both then ran hurriedly to the main entrance to Seojun's bike parked near the hotel.