#13

Seojun and Suho were at the rooftop as they decided to look for a safer spot,a place that Mr Lee won't know.Even when they walked together to the rooftop,they haven't talk to each other as both of them still felt awkward after what had happened at their school.Seojun was playing with his fingers,trying to adapt himself on the awkward atmosphere.

"Thank you",Seojun turned to the boy beside him as both their eyes met.Seojun's breath hitched while his heart raced bedazzled by Suho's pretty eyes.

Seojun turned back infront tried to avoid eye contact but he still can listen to his own heart beats rapidly as his ears turned red."hmm",he responded to Suho.

They both again turned silent,maybe they should just go home.Seojun secretly turned his eyes to the side then looked back before he cleared his throat to get Suho's attention.

"We're not dating..i mean..me and Jugyeong",Seojun initiated a conversation,he felt like he had to talk to Suho about the incident that happen this morning.

"Why're you telling me that?",Suho's question caught Suho off-guard.He opened his mouth but no words couldn't came out from it.He also didn't know why he decided to talk about that.

"Just..just saying",Seojun replied.He then laid his body on the floor while staring at the night sky.The view is so nice and calming.He stared without knowing that his eyes started to move to Suho.He slightly smiled,felt glad that they already in a good term.

"Lee Suho",Seojun called Suho.Suho turned his head to Seojun who was lying beside him.

"Choose,ice-cream or chocolate?",Seojun asked.

"Chocolate",Suho answered.Seojun sneered at Suho,
"Boring,ice-cream is better".Suho rolled his eyes lowkey annoyed with Seojun's reaction.

"Ok Suho,lets choose together.Black or white?"

"Black" "White",they both answered differently.

"Black is more superior",Seojun argued as Suho huffed in annoyance,"well deserve for your black dark heart",he replied sarcastically.

"Ok Suho,Cha Eunwoo or Hwang Inyeop?"

"Cha Eunwoo" "Hwang Inyeop",obviously they don't have the same taste.

"Cha Eunwoo more handsomer,he's also good looking",Seojun heated the argument,defended his choice.Suho huffed in annoyance,"maybe i prefer bad guys",he sticked his tongue out as he portrayed his annoyed face.

"Ok Suho,one more",Seojun wanted to continue the game but Suho refused,all he wants is for Seojun to shut his mouth.Seojun sat on the floor then shaked Suho's shoulder repeatedly persuading him to continue playing with him.

"Aisshhh what?",Suho removed Seojun's hand from his shoulder."Ok this is easy,trust me",Seojun put his hand on Suho's waist.pulling him closer.Suho ogled his eyes and raised his chin to Seojun,waiting for his question.

"Ok this is easy,me or you?1..2..3"

"You",surprisingly both of them answered the same for the first time.They both were shocked with the same answer also having the same answer on the question.Both of them looked at each other before Suho break the eye contact and looked at elsewhere,

"I mean..you should stop now.The game is boring",Suho tried to change the topic even though he know deep down his heart is jumping meticulously.
Seojun agreed as he laid back his body on the floor,stared back at the night sky with this time,Suho joined him.

"It's pretty isn't it?",Seojun asked Suho.

"I never did this before,whenever i look at the dark sky i feel like i'm alone and those feelings kinda suffocated me",tonight is the first time for Suho to look at the sky without thinking over things,he let himself soothe into the calmness of the night.

"If you want to look at the night sky,make sure i'm with you so that you won't feel alone",Seojun told Suho."It's not like i want it",Suho replied but he know his heart doesn't in tune with his words.

Suddenly,Seojun heard his phone ringing.He took his phone and tapped the call button.

Gowoon:oppa,where are you?

Seojun:why?

Gowoon:i got the role!

Seojun:w-what?!

Gowoon:i got the role!!!

Seojun:congrats!!!

Seojun cheered excitedly when he found that Gowoon got the role that she wants.Gowoon have always developed interests in theatres and listening to this such good news was a blessing for him.He couldn't stop smiling as he didn't realized his act attracted the person beside him.

Gowoon:i think i should buy make-up

Seojun:why?

Gowoon:just to look pretty for that day

Seojun:but you already pretty

Gowoon:it's not like i'm into make-up.I just want to wear it for that day.

Seojun:then,i will buy it for you

Gowoon:are you sure?

Seojun:yup,you can trust me

Gowoon:that's kinda risky

Seojun:what did you—

Gowoon:bye oppa!

*end call*

Seojun looked at his phone with his dissatisfied look,
"Did she just looked down on me?I know better than her",he complained at his phone.Suho looked at Seojun in amusement,he's cute.

"But i don't know much about make-up act",Seojun said while he looked at Suho.Suho shrugged claimed that he doesn't know either.Seojun thought for a while when he got an idea.

"Maybe i should ask Jugyeong to help me",he took back his phone to call her when Suho suddenly held his phone,stopped him.

"I can help you",Suho said,his face not really convincing.Seojun scanned Suho,felt like Suho was up to something.

"Are you sure you can help me?I thought you just shrugged before",Seojun teased Suho.Suho rolled his eyes and held Seojun's hand,"trust me",he persuaded Seojun.Seojun leaned his back,quite conflicted but also adores Suho's confidence.

"Then,let's go to the mall this weekend",Suho suggested.Seojun smiled,couldn't hold his laugh,"you mean a date?",he tried to tease Suho.Suho gave him his annoyed look,felt so done with Seojun.

"Whatever,let's go buy her make-up this weekend.No need to ask for other people",Suho told Seojun as he took his bag and stood."Where are you going?",Seojun asked.Suho sighed," home,we have school tomorrow",he walked away leaving Seojun."Wait",Seojun quickly took his bag and catch up on Suho.