#21

"Bye eomma~",Seojun and Suho waved goodbye to Mrs Mihyang as they walked out from their house.Gowoon already left early in the morning so Seojun must use his chance wisely to spend his time with Suho.

They both supposed to go to the right but Seojun went to the left,attracted Suho's attention."Where are you going?",he asked Seojun.Seojun raised his eyebrows as he walked to a motorcycle parked near the gate,two helmets on top of the seat.

Seojun tapped on the seat,"we're not gonna ride the bus from now on",he winked at Suho.Suho approached Seojun,"is this yours?",he asked.Seojun lowkey offended with Suho's question",why?do i look like a thief to you?",Seojun's reaction kinda mixed with sarcasm.

"Then,why you didn't go to school with this?",Suho asked,his face can make people misunderstood,doesn't portrayed any amusement but luckily Seojun understands him."My mom won't let me ride this,but yesterday she let me after i persuade her a lot of times",Seojun said proudly."what did you said to convince her?",Suho asked.A smile curved on his lips as he leaned forward until his mouth was near Suho's ear,"i told her i have someone to take care of",Seojun whispered.

Suho felt the heat on his cheeks as Seojun leaned back and took one of the helmets,passed it to Suho."Wear this,or do you want me to help you?",he teased Suho cause he noticed Suho's face getting redder.Suho gulped then took the helmet from Seojun's hands,"i can do this by myself",he responded to Seojun.Seojun chuckled,he know Suho was shy so he stopped teasing Suho and wore his helmet.

- -

During recess, Seojun was at the school's canteen with his friends.They were chatting among each other especially gossiping or more like making fun of Seojun as Seojun just went to the teacher's room to apologize to his coach.

"You should control your temper,Han Seojun",Manshik laughed at the guy followed by the others.Seojun wanted to talk back but then he felt like the nature's calling him so he decided to run quickly to the restroom.Ten minutes later,he finished doing his business as he walked out from the restroom before he bumped onto Sooah and Jugyeong.

"Owh Han Seojun!How was it?I forgot to ask you at class",Sooah asked him.Seojun did his poker face,"well he likes it",he said proudly.Jugyeong and Sooah do their own handshakes celebrating their success on helping Seojun."i knew it,he will like the helmet.Looks like we're good at buying boyfriend things",Jugyeong said to Sooah.

"What are you guys talking about?",all three of then turned to Soojin who came to them."owh Soojin,didn't notice you",Sooah greeted her friend.Seojun scanned Soojin,he still have a slight of jealousy towards her but he felt irrational to give a lot of thoughts about it so he brushed himself off from that thinking.

Suddenly,they saw a group of students running at the outside."what is it?",Sooah and Jugyeong decided to take a look at the window,leaving Seojun and Soojin alone.Seojun wanted to walk away before Soojin suddenly talked to him.

"What so great about you?",Soojin asked him abruptly,caught Seojun off-guard.Seojun couldn't understand much the question especially when it comes to this girl,girls can be complicated sometimes.Seojun laughed awkwardly,"Yah Kang Soojin,you know i'm not that smart like you so can you please ask me the question that i can easily understand?",he tried to not making it awkward by joking about it.

Soojin smiled but then her face changed as she ogled her eyes,"that's what i'm trying to ask,what's so good about you?",her voice also changed,kinda creep Seojun out.She then curved back a smile,portrayed a cheerful face and tapped Seojun's shoulder,"gotta go",she said and excused herself from there.