#22

After school ended,Seojun and Suho came back to take their things that they left at their class.Luckily,there's not many students so they can easily left without being caught.

They walked to Seojun's bike when suddenly Suho realized the bracelet that he bought for Seojun was gone.He tried to check on his pockets also his bag but there's nowhere to be found.

"What if it's still at the class?",he's making a lot of assumptions as Seojun passed him his helmet,but then he gave it back."i have to do something,you can go first",Suho told Seojun.

Seojun put down Suho's helmet on the seat,"are you sure?",he asked as the sky almost turned dark and Suho might be scared of it.Suho insisted,he nodded repulsively to convince Seojun.Seojun kinda didn't want to let him but he didn't have the rights to stop Suho so he agreed.

"Thank you,take care",Suho smiled at Seojun and quickly ran back into the school compound.He already felt his heart racing because the sun already set and soon it will be dark but for him,Seojun's bracelet is the priority.

He ran fastly to his class and started searching for it,he looked for it quick so that he can find it and left the school as fast as he could.Unfortunately,he still couldn't found the bracelet and its already half an hour of him searching for it.

"Looking for this?",Suho turned back to the source of the voice,as Soojin was standing near the window raising her hand,holding the bracelet.Suho's eyes diverted towards the bracelet,he felt a sense of relief as he approached Soojin.

"Oh my! Thank you!Where did—",Suho didn't finished his words when Soojin threw the bracelet out from the window.Suho quickly ran to the window but sadly he couldn't get to reach the bracelet.

He turned his head to Soojin,obviously dissatisfied with her."What are you doing?!",he confronted Soojin.Soojin let out a few breaths,anger displayed on her face."why must him?why you choose him?!",she yelled at Suho.Suho was surprised at the same time astounded by Soojin's behaviour,he didn't know Soojin will behave to that extent.

Suho tried to hold his anger,didn't want to lash out to Soojin."from now on,don't ever talk to me",he warned her as he took his bag and ran out from the class.He heard Soojin called him many times but he ignored it as he have to search for the bracelet before it's getting dark and it will harder for him to look for it.

- -

After an hour,Suho still couldn't find the bracelet.He already looked around the school field as he assumed that it must have dropped there because the school field is near their class.The sky is getting darker so he increased the brightness on his phone as he slowly walked,didn't want to acknowledge the fear that start to creeping into his nerves.

"Aisshhh where is it?It's supposed to be here!",Suho complained when suddenly he saw a shadow coming from the back.He turned his side-eye and stopped moving,fear slowly engulfed him.He squeezed his eyes and took a deep breath before he turned back his body,stunned by the other person's presence.

"Han Seojun?"

Seojun sighed and walked towards him,"what are you doing here at this hour?",he scanned Suho as Suho turned off his phone.

"I..i thought you already go back",Suho said to Seojun.In fact,he still couldn't believe he was talking to Seojun at that time,maybe Seojun just some kind of his imagination or a ghost that tried to scare him.

"No I don't,I can't just let you alone here",Seojun replied,his voice raised a bit.Suho bit his lips,he noticed Seojun's face changed,probably he's so worried of Suho."Then,what are you doing here?",Seojun asked,still curious of Suho's intention.