#29

"Han Seojun!"

Seojun was dumbfounded with the other person's presence.His brain stuttered for a moment and his eyes take in more light than he expected,every part of him goes on pause while his thoughts catch up.Meanwhile,Suho ran towards him and hugged him.

The hug is stronger than anything he'd ever known, as if holding him wasn't quite enough, he have to feel every ounce that he press into every ounce that is him.

"Han Seojun,i miss you..I can't believe you will come!I know you'll wait for me!I..",

"Who are you?",Suho was stunned with Seojun's statement while Seojun,he removed Suho's hands from him.

"Han Seojun",Suho slowly moved his hand to reach Seojun however Seojun dodged his hand away,"Don't touch me",he warned Suho.

"I..i know you're mad at me,i'm sorry Seojun",he stuttered,the muscles on his lips shaking holding his tears.Seojun looked away,he doesn't even glanced at Suho.Mixed feeling contained Seojun and it's harder for him to explain neither understand.

Suho took a step forward and stick out his hand to Seojun,he missed his touch especially the warm feelings he get when Seojun hugged him.All he want at that time is just a hug,that's all.

But then,Seojun accidentally used all his energy to dodge Suho's hand until Suho fell to the ground.Seojun flinched forward,surprised with his own action but ego dominated him more.He looked at Suho groaned in pain from the scratches on his palms.

Seojun took a deep breath and looked at Suho with his fiery eyes,"I..i don't know you,let's just remain that way",obviously he was hesitated but for him,Suho deserved it.Suho ignored him,Suho hurt him,Suho left him and Suho...it's just Suho.

Suho's eyes became glazed with a glassy layer of tears.As he blinked,they dripped from his eyelids and slid down his cheeks.Suho can pull himself to stand,he always can,yet tears come in such generous streams as he long for a hand to reach down.

"There's nothing between us anymore",Seojun said as he turned his back when Suho suddenly scooted forward and wrapped his arms on Seojun's legs.

"No no please!Seojun,don't leave me!I'm scared!Please don't leave me!I'm scared!",He begged for Seojun's mercy at that time.Only a slight hope giving him the courage to act that way,to show the vulnerable side of him to the one he trusted.

Seojun felt something snapped inside his heart when someone like Suho begged at him.He never thought that this day will happen,the day that he felt the hatred to Suho.He felt the muscles of his chin trembled while his hands covered his eyes,stopping the tears from flowing out from it.

Seojun lowered his body until the same level as Suho as his eyes glued on Suho's face.Thoughts reminiscing the memories of Lee Suho,the Lee Suho that he first met on the rainy day and the Lee Suho that suits the epitome of beautiful,with his dazzling eyes or his pink soft lips.The Lee Suho that he cherished for the rest of his life.

Seojun took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes,teardrops slid down his cheeks.His shaking hands slowly moved to Suho before he grabbed Suho's arms and loosen the grip from his legs.

"Don't come to me anymore",Seojun know he didn't mean it,his heart again wasn't in tune with his mind.He then stood and quickly ran away,ignoring Suho yelling and calling his name.

"Han Seojun!Han Seojun don't go!I'm scared!Don't leave me!I'm scared!",Suho screamed loudly while knocking the floor with his fist,his tears burst forth like water from the dam,spilling down his face.It was as if the world had shrunken away to leave a cold void around his skin,as if he had become detached from reality itself.

"Han Seojun,please don't go!!"

- -

7 years later

"Soojin,come sit here with us",Sooah called Soojin while tapped the empty seat beside her and Jugyeong.

Seojun's eyes focused on the other guy with the girls,walking to the empty seat at the edge probably felt awkward because he haven't met his friends for a long time.Suddenly,Suho turned his head to look at his friends and his eyes landed on Seojun.Seojun's breath hitched as he contemplated whether to smile or look away before he looked to the other side,avoiding eye contact.

All of them started drinking and chatting among each other while reminiscing their memories during high school.Some of them already drunk especially Hyunggyu who was blabbering nonsense and Manshik stopping him from talking basically because his mouth smells.

"I'm glad Soojin can join us,she's being busy these days",Jugyeong said while put her arm on Soojin's shoulder.Soojin smiled shyly,"lot of things to settle at work",she responded to Jugyeong's remark.

Hyunggyu attracted their attention when he tapped the table with his fist and pointed his finger to Seojun,"thinking about that,why you didn't come here with Soojin?You guys are close don't you",he grinned as repeatedly moved his finger to Seojun and Soojin.

All of them suddenly turned silent,the awkward atmosphere risen because of Hyunggyu's dumb statement.Seojun's eyes automatically shifted to Suho and both their eyes met before Seojun turned to his friends,nervousness crippling through his skin.

Taehoon then cleared his throat before he slapped the back of Hyunggyu's head,"yah shut up!You're so drunk",he tried to get rid of the awkwardness while Sooah quickly talked about other things,changing the topic.

Seojun felt uneasy,it's like the feelings of jealousy and betrayal but it's not about him..it's like directly towards him from someone.Seojun then cleared his throat and stood getting other people's attention.

"I'm going out for a smoke",he told the others while his eyes moved to each of the person there until it stopped at Suho.He then turned his back and moved the chair away as he walked out from the restaurant.

As he lit his cigarette,he heard footsteps coming from his side.He turned his eyes to the side secretly looking at Suho approaching him but he remained in his position,didn't budge at all.Both of them standing close but didn't talked to each other.Seojun felt uncomfortable with this situation but he also have no excuses to leave.

"It's been a while",Suho suddenly initiated a conversation.Seojun moved his head as his eyes looked directly to Suho's before he looked back infront."

How are you?",Suho asked and Seojun noticed Suho still looking at him."Fine,you?",he asked back.Suho slightly smiled,"fine".

They both then turned silent and again it makes Seojun felt uncomfortable cause he don't know what to talk to with Suho especially when the thoughts of that day started playing inside his head.

"I miss you",Suho's sudden words caught Seojun off guard.He gulped,felt his heart racing as he rubbed the back of his neck."what should i answer?Should i just ignore him but that's kinda rude".

"Hey",Seojun turned to the side as Soojin called from the door."They gonna take a photo together",she pointed her thumb to the restaurant notifying them.

"Ok",Seojun replied then Soojin walked back inside.He then slowly turned his head to Suho,"you coming?",he asked.Suho stared at him for a while,missing the guy that he once loved.He replied with a nod and Seojun walked back to the restaurant followed by Suho.