#17

"I don't care,you must join us.You haven't hang out with us for a long time",Manshik slings his arm on Seojun.After school,Seojun was forced to join his friends,basically they guilt trip him,accusing him that he already forget his loyal friends.Seojun have no choice at the same time he felt bad for treating his friends that way.

They were on their way to the karaoke place when Seojun saw Suho and Jugyeong were walking together,entering the comic shop.

"Why are they together?I thought Suho have some study group thingy?"

"Yah Han Seojun!What are you looking at?",Chorong approached Seojun.He looked to the comic shop,saw Suho and Jugyeong then turned back to Seojun.

"I already told you that they're together.Why you don't trust me?Come they already leave us",Chorong pulled Seojun with him while Seojun's eyes still glued on the comic shop.

- -

"Hey,let's sing girl group song!"

"No!I want to sing 90s song!"

"No! Let's sing Goblin's OST!",all of Seojun's friends were debating among themselves on what song they should sing together except for Seojun.Seojun was sitting on the corner,his head full of thoughts couldn't stop thinking of Suho and Jugyeong.

He really hated this part,the feelings of insecurity and curiosity mixed with jealousy,a perfect combo set to distract and bothers him.He took his phone,decided to call Suho's phone.He called Suho's number but end up he didn't pick up the calls.

"That's weird.Is he that focused on Jugyeong?",he continued to be drown in his thoughts while tapping his finger on the phone screen."what it they're sitting together?what if they're talking about me?what if they're kis—"

"Yah Han Seojun!Quick choose what song you want to sing.We haven't decide ours yet",Chorong gave the microphone to Seojun.Seojun walked slowly to Chorong and took the mic from his friend.

"I—",Seojun haven't choose yet but his friend also choose a song for him.He looked at the screen showing a girl and a boy smiling while linking their arms together,but surprisingly Seojun saw Suho and Jugyeong on the screen.Seojun's hand started shaking as the couple inside the screen were looking at each other before their face getting close to each other until their lips almost brushed.

"No!!!",Seojun put down the microphone to the table then took his bag before he ran away from the karaoke room,leaving his friends clueless and dumbfounded with Seojun's odd act.

Seojun quickly ran to the comic shop,he should stop them before they started doing those things that kept on popped inside his head.When he arrived infront of the comic shop,he stopped for a while to gasp for some breaths.He then stood straight,he squeezed his eyes and took a deep breath before he walked into the comic shop.

There's no one except the cashier who was busy playing with his phone with his ears covered with his headphones.This scenario making Seojun felt uneasy,"what if they already leave or do more than just a kiss?",Seojun muttered.

Suddenly,he heard Jugyeong's giggled at the back.Seojun hurriedly walked and he stopped to calm himself for a while."Don't get mad Seojun",he set it inside his mind.It's not like they dating aren't they?Seojun started to feel more calmer but then he heard Jugyeong giggled again."That's it!",he turned his fingers into a fist before he barged to the back and closed his eyes,letting out everything that he kept inside him for a long time.

"Yah Lee Suho!I like you!I like you much and I don't know why!I'm sorry but I really love you!",Seojun confessed and slowly opened his eyes,felt a slight relief of confessing to Suho.

"Daebak~",Seojun's eyes met not just one..but two pair of eyes..of girls.Jugyeong and Sooah looked at Seojun with their shocked face.Seojun gulped,realized that he already got busted by his own act.

"Where,wher—",

Suho and Taehoon came back from the restroom together as their head turned to Han Seojun,surprised with Seojun's presence while the girls still looked at Seojun,getting amused with what happened just now.

"Seojun?",Suho called Seojun as Seojun didn't even have the courage to look at Suho.Taehoon's eyes couldn't stop moving from Suho to Seojun and back to Suho as it reminded him of his conversation with Suho earlier.

- -

"C'mon my best friend,don't be shy.Tell me who you like.Is it really Jugyeong or some other girl?",Taehoon tried to persuade Suho.

Suho washed his hands then wiped it with his napkin,"you really want to know huh?",he asked Taehoon.

Taehoon nodded excitedly,"of course I want to know everything about my best friend.I can help you if you want",he tried to convince Suho.Suho huffed in annoyance and turned to Taehoon,"ok,i like Seojun",he confessed.

"Ok you like Seoj—What?!",Taehoon widened his eyes couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Yup,i like Han Seojun",Suho repeated his words.Taehoon blinked his eyes repeatedly,he was surprised as this is the like his first experience in facing this situation.He gulped and brainstormed the right words as he put his hand on Suho's shoulder,"it's kinda surprise me but don't worry,i can help you with that..ooh i can ask Sooah how she get to steal my heart,don't worry my best friend",Taehoon gave an Ok-sign to him.Suho sighed then walked away from the restroom followed by Taehoon.

- -

Taehoon's gaze kept on shifting from Suho to Seojun and repeated the same pattern again.He was brainstorming while biting his finger,

"Should i pushed Suho so that he fell on Seojun then they both on the floor with Suho on top of Seojun?What if they didn't fall?",Taehoon tried to figure outcsome tricks while reminiscing his moments before dating Sooah.

Suho took his phone,realized that he got several missed calls from Seojun.He showed his phone to Seojun,"owh Seojun I'm sorry,I didn't realized i turned my phone to silent mode",Suho explained to Seojun who kept on looking down on the ground with his cheek tinted red.

Seojun slowly raised his head until his eyes met Suho's,"urm gotta go",he said before quickly ran away from there.

"Han Seojun!",Suho called him but he ignored as he ran out from the comic shop.He hurriedly ran to his way home,realizing that he already humiliated himself infront of not just Suho,but also Sooah,Jugyeong and Taehoon.He wished he have the invincible power so that he can use that to go to school tomorrow.