#31

Seojun was on his bed looking at his phone,or more like looking at Suho's number on the screen.He still contemplating whether he should contact him or not.He was staring at his phone when he received a message from Soojin.

Soojin:see you at 11

Seojun:ok

Seojun tossed his phone to the side while massaging his forehead,conflicted thoughts kept on messing inside his head.Suddenly,he sat on his bed in reflex as he got an idea.He then grab the coat from his wardrobe and walked out from his room.

- -

Seojun stood infront of the building,he decided to come to the rooftop and if he's lucky,he will meet Suho there.And if he's not,that's a sign for him to forget Suho.

He took a deep breath and walked inside heading to the elevator.Five minutes later,he arrived at the rooftop.He rarely came there on day,only once when he was searching for Suho.He looked around and looked at the view of the buildings,the vibe is very different comparing to night because of the sounds of cars honking plus loud music playing somewhere,not the same as peaceful and calmful night.

"Han Seojun,is that you?"

Seojun froze as soon as he heard the voice,the familiar voice that he recognized.Seojun was dumbfounded with the other person's presence.His brain stuttered for a moment when Suho ran towards him and hugged him.

"I didn't know I will meet you here!",Suho expressed his emotions happily while Seojun wasn't budge at all.In his head,he missed the warmth of this hug and Suho's touch.Seojun slowly lifted his hands to Suho's back intentionally to hug him back but then he removed Suho's hands from himself.

His action caught Suho off-guard,maybe he was too surprised and overwhelmed with Suho's sudden presence.He turned his body to walk away when Suho held his hand to stop him.But then,he pulled his hand strong enough until he loosen the grip and Suho fell to the ground.

"Arghh!",Suho held his leg,felt the pain in reflex while Seojun was surprised with his act.He then lowered his body and came closer to Suho,"are you okay?",he asked worried of Suho's condition.It feels like deja vu,only this time Seojun go to Suho.

Seojun checked Suho's leg,"you might twist your ankle,don't move",Seojun helped to treat his ankle while Suho stared at Seojun as if staring at him can lessen the pain.

"Cute",he muttered while his eyes still glued at Seojun.Seojun darted his eyes to Suho,"who?".Suho shrugged and smiled,"well only us here so I guess it's you",he replied.Seojun was flustered with his comment as he focused back on Suho's leg but his cheeks already tinted red.

- -

Both of them were sitting on the floor facing the view infront of them.Because of the previous incident,Seojun choose to sit so that Suho won't hurt his ankle.

"I think it's our first time to come here together at day cause we used to come here at night",Suho said while turning his head to Seojun."hmm",Seojun replied before both of them remained silent.

Seojun bit his lips,he wanted to ask Suho but he's not sure whether his words might offended Suho or he doesn't even have the rights to ask Suho.He slowly turned his head looking at Suho,Suho was calm while him was nervous as hell.

"I..i heard about your dad on Tv,are..are you okay?",Seojun gather his courage cause if he didn't ask Suho,those questions will bother him for a whole day.Suho looked down before he looked at Suho and shrugged,"I don't know..i feel good and bad at the same time.Do i sound vicious enough?",he let out a laugh while Seojun slightly smiled,he know Suho doesn't like to be in a complicated situation.He had suffered a lot and maybe it's the time for him to feel free from it but Seojun didn't know if Suho can adapt fully on his new life?He must be very lonely tho.

Suddenly,Seojun's phone ringing so he took his phone from his pocket and answered the call from Soojin.

Soojin:Seojun,where are you?

Seojun looked at his watch,damn it's already 12!Should he just leave but he can't just leave Suho alone.Many people have leave Suho and recently his father so Seojun doesn't want to be the next person.

Seojun:urm i'm sorry I can't make it

Soojin:owh ok

Seojun:can we meet tomorrow if you don't mind?

Soojin:tomorrow we have to go to Jugyeong's sister's wedding!do you forget haha

Seojun:owh yeah i forgot

Soojin :who do you go with?do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?

Seojun:owh it's okay,i might be late

Soojin:owh then see you tomorrow

Seojun:ok bye

*phone call ended*

"Who's calling?",Suho asked him while Seojun put down his phone."Urm no one",he shooked his head and smiled awkwardly to Suho before they both focused back to the view infront of them.