#16

Seojun and Suho walked out from the taxi after they arrived at Suho' house.They both walked into the house as Seojun threw his bag and lying himself on the floor,already adjusted himself with the new home.

Suho walked to his room,getting changed cause he couldn't stand his body coated with sweats.As Suho inside his room,Seojun walked to the fridge getting something to drink when he saw the fridge are full of sticky notes.He took one of the sticky notes,"watch Selena's summer makeup tutorial".Seojun took another sticky note with his other hand,"memorize the steps to make our eyes bigger using eyeliner".
A smile curved on his lips as he sticked back the notes on the fridge.

"You thirsty?",Suho's presence from the back startled him.Seojun turned to Suho and shooked his head while Suho tried to hold his laugh,finds Seojun cute.

As Suho walked to the fridge,Seojun gather his courage and cleared his throat,"i'm sorry,i'm sorry for what i did to you.and i'm sorry for treating you bad",Seojun apologized.

"Ok",Suho replied while pouring some water to his cup.Seojun couldn't believe he's being forgiven that easy.He walked closer to Suho who was drinking while his eyes on Seojun,realized Seojun wanted to talk more on the matters.

"That's it?I thought you might be mad at me",Seojun tried to understand the kind of person he's talking to.Suho shrugged,"I don't know,i think i kinda like it".

Seojun still felt dissatisfied,he really demanded an explanation on why he's being forgiven too early."why do you like it?",he asked.Suho turned his body with his back facing Seojun,"cause you look jealous",he mumbled,secretly smiled."what?",Seojun couldn't listen to him but Suho already walked to his room leaving him alone at the kitchen,confused.

- -

"It's that true?yes!okey dokey yo!",Seojun just finished doing his business as he zipped his pants and walked out from the restroom.He was on his way to his class when he saw Suho and Jugyeong walked together to their class.What triggers him is when Suho smiled at Jugyeong while they're chattering to each other.But then,the thoughts of yesterday played inside his head,reminded him to not repeated his mistake.

"Han Seojun,stop thinking nonsense",those words kept on repeated inside his head like a mantra as he walked to his class,approaching Chorong.

"Yah Han Seojun come here",he pulled Seojun closer to him."I think Suho and Jugyeong are dating",Chorong's sudden statement almost make him laugh.here we go again.

"Why do you think like that?",Seojun asked.Chorong looked around and moved back closer to Seojun,"because..I never see Suho smiling to other students",Chorong's answer again sounds hilarious to him."well i seen him smiled a lot duhh",Seojun laughed while Chorong looked at him,confused.

"Stop with the nonsense",Seojun said to Chorong.Chorong pouted as he sulked,"fine if you don't want to trust me,but i also heard that from some female students",he said before he began preparing his things as the first period almost start.

Seojun wanted to forget about it but then Chorong's words began bothered him.

"I also heard that from some female students"

Seojun looked at Suho who was staring outside the window,"what if the rumor started to spread?am i gonna loss him?",worriness began crawling inside him.

  - -

Mr Han was on the leave today so he assigned his students to do his tasks at the library.All the students gathered at their own seat and decided among themselves on dividing their tasks.

After a few minutes,they decided to do their own work.Seojun's worriness became greater when Suho is in the same group with Jugyeong."what if Suho end up develop feelings on Jugyeong?"

Suho stood and walked to the bookshelves,looking for some materials for his assignment.Seojun waited for a while then he approached Suho,covered his face with his book so that other students won't notice especially Chorong.

"Hello Suho~~",he greeted playfully while Suho judging his behaviour."what are you doing?",Suho asked.Seojun lowered the book and winked at Suho before he bring the book up the covered his face back.

"Suho,i wanted to ask something",he said while Suho turned to Seojun in anticipation."do you heard about you and Jugyeong?",Seojun asked while Suho portrayed his confused look and shooked his head.

"Well i heard that so I think you should do something about that.It's the best for you to act faster before the rumor began spreading",Seojun suggested and also persuading at the same time.Well it's the best for Suho,or maybe for both of them,or only just for Seojun himself.

Suho slightly smiled and turned to Seojun while tapped Seojun's shoulder,"well it's just groundless rumours,it will end soon.just ignore it",he whispered to Seojun and glanced at him before he took a book from the shelf and walked back to his seat.Seojun was froze after he heard Suho's answer.

Why it feels like dejavu?