Epilogue

in another life,i will make you mine

When Seojun woke up,he was trapped.He tried moving,but something around his waist kept him down on the bed.Seojun pushed himself up on his arm,looking down to see that the something around his waist was actually an arm.Following it with his eyes,he froze when he saw Suho's sleeping form.

His heart sped up,his face growing hot as he smiled softly.He leaned down,watching Suho's chest rise and fall while he slept.Softly,Seojun placed a gentle kiss on Suho's cheek."Good morning".Seojun whispered not wanting to wake him.

Turning around in bed,Seojun wiggled out from under Suho's arm and began to slide off the mattress when something grabbed him around the waist.Seojun yelped,suddenly being pulled back down to the bed.Suho shut Seojun's eyes as Seojun hit the mattress,Suho climbing on top of him.Seojun blinked,shocked."You scared me aishhhh"

"Why?you don't like it?",Suho grinned as he kissed Seojun's cheek then moved his lips to Seojun's forehead and to his nose.When his lips getting nearer to Seojun's lips,Seojun stopped him by cupping Suho's face with his hands.

"stop that,your mouth smell",Seojun said to him.Suho chuckled,"i don't care",he whispered against Seojun's ear then gave a peck on Seojun's lips.

"huh whatever",Seojun huffed and placed with hands against Suho's chest to push him away.It was at that point in time that Seojun felt something when his hands touched against Suho's bare skin. Seojun stared at Suho's chest for a moment before he pulled his hands away.Suho then put his hand against Seojun's chest,and he could feel his warmth,his heart beat thumping against Suho's hand.Seojun swallowed,listening to the rapid pace of his heart before looking up at him.Suho had an intense look in his eyes that made Seojun want to look away.Suho leaned close,his lips brushing Seojun's.

"BOYS!!COME DOWN HERE!!BREAKFAST!!,both of them jumped apart at the sound of Mrs. Lin,calling them down.

Suho gave a confused look to Seojun,"i thought we already fired her yesterday",he asked Seojun.Suho sensed something as Seojun grinned awkwardly to him,he furrowed his eyebrows to Seojun demanding an explanation.

"Fine,i take her back cause I feel bad..She have to raise her five children",Seojun confessed while Suho tapped his hand to his forehead,"you know all his five 'children' are married aren't you?",he asked him back full of sarcasm.

Seojun bit his lips,"let..let just gave her a chance",he tried to persuade Suho.Suho ogled his eyes towards Seojun,can't believe that Seojun did him dirty behind his back."I told you I can do the cooking,cleaning and everything for us",he told Seojun.

Seojun sighed,he felt bad lying to Suho but he also felt bad to fire Mrs. Lin so he pouted,"can we just give her a month?please please~",he tried again to persuade Suho.Suho grumbled for a moment then nodded while gave his dissatisfied look.

"Thank you",Seojun planting a kiss on Suho's lips before calling back."BE RIGHT DOWN!",Seojun got out of the bed as he rustling through his closet to look for his shirt.He waited for Suho to put on his shirt as he took his hand and led the way downstairs.

Mrs.Lin smiled at both of them as they entered the kitchen,sitting down at the table."Good morning Mr Han and Mr Lee!"Pancakes?"

Suho looked at her,"it's oka--"

"yes please",Seojun cut him off to answer Mrs. Lin's question while Suho looked at him,giving him another dissatisfied look.

Mrs.Lin gave them both plates of steaming pancakes before sitting across from Seojun with her own plate.Suho ate slowly,aware of Mrs.Lin's stares.After a while,she turned to Seojun,who had wolfed down his pancakes already,and smiled."I got the feeling that both of you will have two children..one boy and one girl",her statement caught them off-guard as both of them almost choked from their food.