#10

"Thank you Mr Han!",all the students in the class thanked Mr Han after he ended his lesson.

Seojun stretched his body,felt tired for the whole day of the classes.He looked at Suho who was packing up his things inside his bag.As he was packing,he took his notebook and wrote something inside it making Seojun's curiosity engulfed him as he started to raise his head while moving his body forward.

"What are you doing?",Chorong asked Seojun.Seojun quickly sat back to his usual position and acted like he did nothing."What?",he asked back to Chorong as some of his friends from other classes came to his table.

"Yah Han Seojun!Do you want to join us going to arcade after this?",Manshik asked Seojun while took a seat and placed it beside Seojun before he sat on it.

"No thanks,i'm working part-time today",Seojun refused while his friends looked disappointed but they also understand Seojun's decision.

"Where do you work?",Chorong asked while took his bag and hanged it on his shoulder.

"At Starstruck Cafe near the YM mall",Seojun replied but then his eyes moved back to Suho who was still scribbling something on the notebook.

"What is he writing about?",Seojun couldn't stop looking at Suho as Suho suddenly put his notebook and his bag and walked away from the class.Seojun wanted to greet Suho but he know Suho doesn't really like to be the centre of attention so calling him will make all his friends attracted to him,well he know his friends.

"Then i gotta go",Seojun took his bag and bid goodbye to his friends,he need to get ready so that he won't be late from his work.

- -

"Annyeonghaseyo~",Seojun walked inside and approached Nara,one of his co-worker.

"You came early today",Nara teased Seojun as Seojun smiled and put on his apron with his favourite hat.As he was getting ready,he saw someone familiar was sitting at the corner while reading a book.

"Lee Suho?"

Seojun excused himself from Nara as he walked to Suho,he slowly tapped Suho's table and sat at the seat infront of Suho.Suho shifted his gaze from the book to Seojun who was smiling as if they haven't met at the school before.

"I didn't know you will be here",Seojun said.Suho scanned Seojun from head-to-toe,"What are you doing here?",he asked.Seojun raised his eyebrows as he showed the apron and the hat that he wore,signalling that he's working there.

"Then you should be working,not sitting here",Suho replied with his sarcastic tone but his words didn't left anything to Seojun.In fact,Seojun realized Suho didn't order anything,wondering if Suho was waiting for someone.

"Why you didn't order anything?",Seojun asked.Suho looked flustered with his sudden question but he tried to think about something that can divert Seojun's attention.Fortunately,Nara called Seojun  so Seojun walked back to the counter,approached his senior.

"Seojun,i forgot to tell you.I have to go back early so there will be a newcomer today that will replace me",Nara informed Seojun followed by a nod by him.

"Owh,there she is",both of them looked at the door as they saw Jugyeong walked to them and froze when she saw Seojun,act both of them acted the same way.

"Han Seojun,what are you doing here?",Jugyeong asked with her surprise tone,didn't expect to meet her classmate here.

"Owh you guys now each other?That's great!Then Seojun make sure to take care of her",Nara tapped Seojun's shoulder then walked away leaving both of them.