#19

Seojun wiped the table after the customer left,finishing his last task before he ended his shift.When he done,he walked to the counter as Jugyeong also packed her things,done with her work.

"Do you want to join us after this?Me,Sooah,Taehoon and Soojin plan to watch a movie?",she offered.Seojun shooked his head as both him and Jugyeong turned to the corner,a slight smile curved on Seojun's lips looking at Suho who's already rest his head on the table,asleep.

"Then,go take care of him",Jugyeong patted his shoulder and grinned.She then took her bag and leave the cafe while Seojun walked to Suho's table.He took a seat and sat infront of him,staring at  the sleeping Suho.

"Cute",he muttered as he slowly running his fingers through Suho's soft dark hair.Suho slowly opened his eyes,rubbing his droopy eyelids while covered his mouth from yawning.

"you done already?",he asked with his voice slowly portrayed a bit of sleepiness.Seojun smiled and nodded while still stared at the guy infront of him,bedazzled by his presence.Suho stretched his arms and looked at his watch,"let's go home",he said to Seojun.

While they were walking together to the bus stop,Seojun took Suho's bag from his hand."why?",Suho asked while Seojun just smiled at him."you still look sleepy",he replied to Suho.Suho sneered at him and took back his bag from Seojun's hand,"it's okay",he said then ruffled Seojun's hair.

When they came at the bus stop,the bus haven't arrived yet so they both decided to wait for the bus.Seojun looked at his watch then turned to Suho,"do you want to take a walk for a while?",he asked Suho.Suho shooked his head and took out his phone while Seojun still think about anything he can do with Suho.

"how about we go grab dinner?"

"No"

"karaoke?"

"No"

Seojun pouted,he felt a slight hurt of the rejection while Suho was too focused on the game that he was playing on his phone.When the bus arrived,they both entered and sat on the same seat together.Seojun chose to seat beside the window,Suho let him as he just want to sit down quickly so that he can continue playing with his game.

While playing,Suho noticed Seojun didn't talk much.He slowly turned to his side looking at Seojun who was staring at the window,observing Seojun's reflection from it.

"What's with the long face?",Suho asked.Seojun continued staring outside the window and ignoring Suho who was scooting over closer to him.Suho put down his phone then sling his arm to Seojun,"we can do everything after your soccer tournament tomorrow",he said to Seojun.

Seojun was surprised as he shifted his gaze to Suho.He almost forgot about the game tomorrow,luckily Suho reminded him."You have to rest so that you can play well tomorrow",Suho told Seojun,slightly smiled.

Seojun felt touched and appreciated at the same time."Lee Suho~",he wrapped his arms around Suho's body,"I didn't know you remember it",he expressed his gratitude while patted Suho at the back.

"Aisshh let go of me",Suho tried to release himself but Seojun tightened the hug,didn't want to let him go."Then promise me you will come to support me?",he asked Suho.

"No",he said while trying to release himself from Seojun's grip."I'm not gonna let you go if you don't support me",he said playfully.Suho shaked his body but Seojun managed to outsmart him as he hugged him tighter.

"Let me go"

"Nuh-uh"

"Aisshh you're so annoying"

"I don't want to"

Suho huffed in annoyance,"fine i will come",he said.As soon as he heard that,Seojun released him and smiled widely,succeed in getting what he want.
Suho rolled his eyes but when he turned his head to the other side,slightly smiled because of Seojun.