#14

"Can't wait to have dinner for tonight",Seojun hugged his mother at the back while Mrs Mihyang pinched her son's cheek.Seojun have never been embarrassed to be intimate and clingy with his mother on public,for him he only cared for his mother than other random strange people.

They both walked out from the supermarket after finished buying some groceries."Owh should we bought something for Gowoon?",Mrs Mihyang asked Seojun.Seojun shooked his head,"It's okay eomma.I will buy for her tomorrow.Let's just go home today,you must be very tired",Seojun said.

Mrs Mihyang nodded as she looked around and turned back to Seojun,"Then,can you hold my bag for me?I want to go to restroom for a while",Seojun took his mother's bag and waited for his mother outside the restroom.

As he was looking around,his head couldn't stop reminding him of tomorrow.He can't stop thinking about it,heart full of anticipation.He was wondering if he should just wear a simple outfit or he should wear something nicer,what's actually Suho's preference?

He took his phone to text Suho when suddenly he saw someone familiar from afar.

"Lee Suho?"

And the weird part is Suho was with Jugyeong,walking together as they walked out from a shop.Something whispered to him that they looked good together.

He then took his phone and called Suho while his eyes were looking at Suho.He saw Suho was talking to Jugyeong but he didn't answer his calls at all.Seojun started to feel something enraged inside him as he texted Suho.

Seojun:where are you?

Suho and Jugyeong were talking about something as Jugyeong asked Suho to wait for her while she went elsewhere.Suho took his phone and read the message that he received from Seojun.

Suho❤️:home,why?

Seojun was flustered after reading Suho's message.He couldn't believe Suho just lied to him as his eyes kept on shifting from Suho to his phone repeatedly.He took a deep breath to control his emotions as he replied to Suho's message.

Seojun:can i call you?I'm kinda bored

He looked at Suho who was looking at his phone.

Suho❤️:I'm busy right now

Jugyeong came back to Suho then both of then walked away to somewhere while Seojun was in a deep confusion.He was so mad at the same time disappointed with Suho.It's not like they're in a relationship but Seojun felt like he still have the rights to be angry.

Seojun:ok,see you tomorrow.

Seojun decided to end the conversation as he kept his phone inside his pocket.A thousand questions kept passing through his head,couldn't wait to bombard Suho tomorrow.

- -

Seojun,Gowoon and his mother were watching Tv together after finished having their dinner.All of them were focused on the drama except for Seojun who couldn't stop thinking about Suho.Should he just ask Suho or just act like he know nothing?

"I feel bad for him",Gowoon expressed her opinion on the drama that they have been watching."The guy really love that person but his lover decided to betray him",she told them while Seojun started to relate himself to the drama.

"But it's not his fault act,they're not officially in a relationship.It's very hard when you fall in love with your best friend",Mrs Mihyang shared her opinion.

"Hmm i guess you're right eomma.He should just forget his feelings so—"

"No he's not.Is it a sin to be in love?!Is it wrong to love his own best friend?!",Seojun suddenly stood and argued with his mother and sister.