#18

Seojun was infront of his school,wandered around contemplating whether he should go to school or not.

"What if they told everyone about it?Will Suho be fine?What if they will bully or harass Suho because of that?I don't want to hurt Suho",Seojun bit his finger while couldn't stop making a lot of assumptions.

He turned around when he saw Sooah and Jugyeong standing infront of him.The girls looked at each other before Jugyeong linked her arm on Seojun's left arm while Sooah did the same thing on the right.

"W-what are you guys trying to do?",Seojun kept on turning his head to Sooah and Jugyeong repeatedly.
The girls didn't answered him,instead they brought him until they stopped at the school entrance.

"Aissh,let go of me",Seojun removed his arms from the girls.He dust himself off as he glanced at the two girls infront of him."yah Han Seojun,do you want us to help you?",Jugyeong offered.Seojun portrayed his confused look as he turned to Sooah,"trust us,we will help you get Suho",she tried to persuade Seojun.

Seojun was surprised after listening to them,he didn't expect for them to react that way,especially in offering to help him."aaisshh what nonsense are you talking about?",Seojun tried to leave before Sooah and Jugyeong pulled him back to them.

"Yah do you think i don't know you like Suho especially the way you stare at him?",Jugyeong teased Seojun while Seojun was startled,he got caught by his best friend.

Sooah tapped Seojun's shoulder,asking him to turn his head to her."That's why let us help you.We'll guarantee you will get him",Sooah winked her eyes in the process of convincing Seojun.

"Owh Lee Suho!",all three of them glanced to the school gate,watching Suho walked to the school.Jugyeong and Sooah waved to Suho excitedly while Seojun was froze,didn't know what to do.Suho waved back to them and walked into the school.

"Wow~he looks so handsome today",

"Look,you're staring again!",Seojun snapped from his thoughts as Jugyeong and Sooah laughing at teasing him.

Seojun cleared his throat and tried to act natural,"why should i trust you guys?",Seojun asked.As soon as she heard that,Sooah portrayed her shocked face felt offended by Seojun's question.

"Excuse me,you're saying that you don't trust me,someone that already have a boyfriend",Sooah asked him back.

"Well Taehoon and Suho are like two different worlds",Seojun mumbled."What did you said?",luckily Sooah couldn't heard him,if not he might have lose his life that time.

Jugyeong put both his hand on Seojun's shoulder,"Seojun please trust us.We will do our best to help you",Jugyeong convinced him again followed by Sooah nodded beside her.Seojun looked at those girls,he felt conflicted at the same time felt a slight of being appreciated.He sighed then nodded,accepted their offer.

As soon as Seojun agreed,Jugyeong and Sooah jumped excitedly while Seojun in the middle of them looked clueless.They both then linked back their arms to Seojun as they walked together,on their way to the class.

"Then,have you guys kissed?",Sooah asked.Seojun glared at her,"are you crazy?",he replied but then he continued,"it just at the forehead".The girls cheered among them after they heard that."Who start it first?",Jugyeong asked.Seojun raised his eyebrow,"of course it's me",he said proudly.The girls reacted to Seojun while Seojun portrayed his confident look.

They didn't realized that someone was watching for the whole time.Suho felt curious cause it's kinda rare to see all three of them linking arms together.

"What are they up to?",he thought.He tried to stop himself from making weird assumptions as he walked to the class and sat on his seat.Suddenly,he heard the ringtone of his phone,notified he got a message from someone.