#26

Suho woke up early and rolled out of bed,moving softly down the stairs to the kitchen.He moved about the kitchen with the kind of smile on his face that couldn't hide the love that warmed him from within.Twenty minutes later he had pancakes,raspberries and freshly squeezed juice on the side.By the time he got upstairs,Seojun was still stirring.

Suho slowly sat on the bed and leaned in for a kiss on Seojun's forehead."Good morning",he wished Seojun while playing with his fingers through Seojun's hair.Seojun opened his sleepy eyes and a warm grin spread over his face,all the moments of last night have faded on the corner of his head as he was taken aback with the warm smile of Suho,the first thing he saw when he woke up.

Suho snuggled in,"i already make our breakfast so we can spend more time together today".Seojun snickered,"you really like me so much,don't you?".In that moment the arms squeezed a fraction tighter and Suho breathed more slowly,his body melting into his lover's as every muscle lost its tension to the air.This is love,real love.

After they're having breakfast,Seojun went to the room,showering while Suho was at the living room searching for some interesting activities he can do with Seojun.But then,he was surprised when Seojun walked out from the room with his full attire.

"Where are you going?",Suho asked,put down his phone.Seojun walked to the mirror checking himself,"i have to work today",he stroked his hair feeling the self-love.Suho pouted,he felt disappointment luring into his heart,explaining his plan might failed.

"How about we have lunch together later?",Suho suggest.Seojun shooked his head,"I can't,sorry".

"How about we go to the cinema after you finish your work?"

"No,i can't"

"How about—"

"I'm quite busy today Suho,sorry~".

Suho bit his lips,he was conflicted at the same time Seojun's words lowkey saddens him."Do you have something to tell me Suho?",Seojun noticed Suho's smile turned into a frown but Suho smiled back,hiding his dissapointment.He then shooked his head,denied on what Seojun just said.

Seojun took his things and walked out from the house without saying goodbye to Suho.Suho looked down,"its..its my birthday today",the words finally slipped from his mouth.

Seojun walked to his bike while looked around him checking whether there's anyone suspicious especially Suho.After he make sure everything's fine,he kept on jumping while tapped his feet repeatedly,"awww my baby suho..i'm so sorry..i'm so sorry huhu",he held his chest,felt bad from treating Suho badly.

His phone suddenly ringing so he answered it,

Jugyeong:where are you?

Seojun:I'm on my way right now..you guys already there?

Jugyeong:yup,Chorong also here.I think you should come here quick cause he can't stop crying,kept on mention he's being betrayed by you bla bla

Seojun:huuh fine..give me 10-15 minutes

Jugyeong:ok bye

- -

Ten minutes later,Seojun arrived at the comic shop so he parked his bike near the shop and unbuckled his helmet.As soon as he opened it,Chorong ran to him and hug him.