Spending the night with Jack

Punzie's POV

"Songs? But..we've been over this." I whispered to Elsa. "We 'ave." Merida whispered into Elsa's other ear. "Is everything alright?" Hiccup asked us.

"Yeah! Definitely." I answered with slight grief in my voice. "Excuse me for a second everyone." Elsa excused herself and then walked out.

Me and Mer glanced at each other hoping Elsa would tell Manager Hans about our little issue.

Elsa's POV

I quickly went into the hallway and pulled my phone out. I dialed Hans since the girls kept pushing me.

I knew Mer didn't sing. Heck, she doesn't even like to sing. She just wants to work on the stage effects. Punzie loves to sing but her stage fright is getting the best of her. Now she's asking me for the clothes department.

"Hey Elsa! What's up?" Hans asked me through the phone. "Hi, I need to discuss something with you." I told Hans.

"Speak." Hans ordered me.

Jack's POV

What was up with the girls? "So, where did you girls come from?" I asked them. "Elsa's from Ohio, Punzie's from Miami, and Im from Scotland." Merida answered.

"Here are your drinks." Oaken placed the tray of drinks down. "Thank you!" Punzie smiled as she took a glass.

Oaken smiled as he exited the room. "What were you whispering about?" Hiccup asked them. "Uh.." Punzie glanced at Merida.

"Nothing." Elsa said entering the room. "Little snoops."

"Geez, it was just a question." Eugene raised his hands up. "Sorry." Elsa sighed. "Did you ask?" Mer whispered to Elsa.

"Yeah." Elsa answered. "Ask who?" I asked the girls. "What did he say?" Punzie asked Els. "Yes!" Elsa squealed.

The girls squealed leaving the guys all confused. "Oh yeah, I guess I'm a one person show now." Elsa smiled nervously.

Me and the guys looked at each other.

~~After a lot of explaining~~

"Uh, that took nearly two hours of explaining." I said looking at my watch. "That's cause you guys were asking too many questions." Punzie crossed her arms.

"Whatever I'm heading home." Eugene said leaving the room. "Me too." Hiccup said then left.

"Uh we need a ride home." Merida told me nervously. "Really?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Really. Now come on superstar." Elsa told me. This girl has some sass!

"I don't wanna..can't you guys just stay the night?" I asked the girls. "Fine! Only one night." Punzie crossed her arms.

"We need a change of clothes too." Elsa glanced at her clothes. "Follow me!" I ran up the stairs with the girls following me.

~~

Elsa's POV

"Punzie's room, Merida's room, and finally your room." Jack pointed to the doors. "Thanks, but the clothes?" I asked him.

"Just look in the closet." Jack told us then went to his bedroom. "Well, goodnight." I smiled at the girls then went inside my room.

There was a huge mirror by the closet. The blue bed was the only thing that stood out from the room not counting a huge rug.

I went over to the closet and quickly changed into an oversized sweater, a pair of black leggings, and some socks.

I sat on my bed but I realized..Im hungry. But it's 2:43 am! Nah, I'm hungry so I'm gonna get some food.

I peered out the dark hallway and headed to Jack's door. I knocked three times. Opened by a sleepy Jack.

"What?" He asked yawning. "I'm hungry..and I can't cook." I said quietly. "Come on." Jack gently grabbed my arm, pulling me to the kitchen.

"Whatcha wanna eat?" Jack asked me standing behind the kitchen counter. "Anything's fine by me." I answered, turning the kitchen lights on.

"How about a sandwich?" Jack smiled at me. "Sure." I sat down on a kitchen stool. Jack quickly put the ingredients together and handed me the beautiful sandwich he had created.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. "You aren't eating?"

"No." Jack answered as he sat next to me. I ate the sandwich rather quickly but then I felt my eyes grow heavy. I leaned my head on something soft then fell asleep.

Jack's POV

I was playing a game on my phone when I felt something on my shoulder. I glanced down at my shoulder seeing Elsa asleep. I placed my phone in my pocket as I started to lift Elsa up.

She's pretty light. I turned the kitchen light off, but I accidentally banged Elsa's head on the wall.

I bit my lip hoping she wouldn't wake up. Luckily Elsa just snored.

"Phew.." I muttered as I ran up the stairs. I went into Elsa's room and gently placed her on the bed.

I wrapped a blanket over her and then left.