Starbucks Gig

Songs in this chappie: Taylor Swift: Speak Now

Elsa's POV

"So, you guys want coffee?" Hiccup asked us. "I could go for some." Punzie answered with her finger on her chin.

"Ooh! Starbucks!" I exclaimed with jazz hands. "Easy there." Jack said with a smirk. Man, he smirks wayy too much.

~~Starbucks~~

"Yeah, I want that and that." Merida said pointing to a bunch of items. "Mer, we can't pay for that." Punzie whispered into her ear.

"Didn't we tell you that we could pay for it?" Flynn sipped his coffee. "You could?" Punzie exclaimed.

"Yes we can Blondie." Flynn gave a funny looking smile. "Mam? Is that it?" The cashier asked me.

"Uh yes." I smiled and took out my wallet. "Uh uh uh! We will pay." Jack looked at me and dropped his credit card down on the counter.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, taking my drink. "Thanks. Enjoy your drinks." The cashier said with a grin.

Jack's POV

When the cashier gave me my credit card back, I whispered to him. "Hey, give me a small sandwich for Elsa." I smiled.

The cashier...Josh.. Yup that's his name, smiled and swished my card again. Then he handed me a small sandwich. "Thanks, come again." Josh said with a wave.

"Sure will!" I waved, taking the sandwich. "What took you so long?" Hiccup asked me. "My drink took a while to create." I told him and sipped my drink.

"You got a sandwich too?" Hiccup asked pointing to my small sandwich. "Yes I did, now stop asking me questions." I said annoyed and walked over to the girls.

"Hey Jack, what took you so long?" Elsa asked me. "Stuff. I got you a sandwich. Eat up, you're pretty sticky." I joked as Elsa playfully punched my arm.

"Knock it off." Elsa smiled. I handed her the turkey sandwich as Elsa started to scoff it down. "Hey, I got us a gig here!" Merida exclaimed.

"Wha.." Punzie folded her arms. "Yeah, we perform in like a few minutes." Merida answered.

"Let the girls go first, just to see if they're really good or not." Flynn said with his smolder. "Accepted." Elsa said mumbling.

"Here." I handed Elsa my guitar. "Awesome, Im holding Jack Frost's guitar." Elsa teased. I scoffed but I think my belly is coming up with something.

The girls went to the mic as some people clapped. They didn't even start!

(Elsa: Italics, Punzie: Bold, P.S. Merida doesn't sing just drums so..uh she ain't singing. Oh and Punzie and Elsa together is Bold and Italics combined. K?)

Elsa's POV

I started to begin a simple strum on the guitar.

I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion

But you, are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

I sneak in and see your friends

And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel

And she is yelling at her bridesmaids

Somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

This is

Surely not what you thought it would be

I lose myself in a daydream, where I stand and say

Don't say yes, run away now, I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the Backdoor

Don't wait, or say a single vow, you need to hear me out and they said 'Speak Now'

Fun gestures are exchanged, and the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march

And I am hiding in the curtains, it seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride to be

She floats down the isle like a pageant queen

But I know
You wish it was me, you wish it was me
Don't you?

I giggled as Punzie smiled.

Don't say yes, run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the Backdoor

Don't wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said 'Speak Now'

Don't say yes, run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the Backdoor

Don't wait or say a single vow
Your time is running out and they said 'Speak Now'

(Oooh)

(Lalala)

I hear the preacher say 'Speak now or forever hold your peace.'

There's the silence
There's my last chance
I stand up with shaky hands

All eyes on me

Horrified looks from everyone in the room, but I'm only looking at you :3

I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion

But you, are not the kind of boy, who should be marrying the wrong girl

So don't say yes
Run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the Backdoor

Don't wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
They said,

'Speak Now'

You'll say, 'Lets run away now, I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the Backdoor'

Baby, I didn't say my vows, so glad you were around when they said 'Speak Now'

~End of Song~

"Woo!" Everyone cheered for us. Me and Punzie smiled and bowed down.

We went back to the group which the guys were surprised. "Whoa." Hiccup breathed out. "Oh come on, it wasn't anything." Punzie smirked.

"Totally." I nudged Punzie. "Now it's yer turn!" Merida pushed the guys toward the mic.

"Aww man." Jack said tapping the mic.