Game On Frosty

-Elsa-

Hours later...

"This is an air conditioned hotel!" Mer exclaimed breathing in that cold air. "It sure is cold in here." Jake shivered.

"Aren't you freezing?" Jake asked me. "It never bothered me." I giggled. "That's our Elsa! Always in love with the cold." Punzie exclaimed. "In love with the cold? Just like me!" Jack grinned.

I smiled a smile that was barely noticeable. "Got our room cards!" Flynn handed out them to us. "Nice, the suite." Tooth giggled.

~~Suite~~

"The beds are so soft!" Mer jumped on the bed. "Come on, look at the bathrooms!" Hic shouted from the bathroom on a side.

I groaned and slid my card inside my room. The blue decor stood out from the white wall paper. "Like your room?" Jack leaned by the doorway. "It's nice." I set my bag down on my bed.

"Nice? That's it?" Jack smirked. "I guess?" I shrugged. "Is there supposed to be something else?" I added.

"N-No, you'll figure it out." Jack said then left. I was left there to be confused out of my mind until Punzie walked in with Mer.

"Hello! Like your room?" Punzie asked me. "It doesn't look like it Laddie." Mer laughed. "I love my room but is there something in my room?" I asked them. "No? Why would you ask that?" Punzie asked.

"Jack just told me." I said crossing my arms. "Well-" Punzie started but Hic came into the room. "Come on! Come!" Hic grabbed all of us.

"Whoa! Where are we going?" I asked him. "Look!" Hic pointed out the window. Me and the girls looked out the window seeing...

-Jack-

"So," Tooth said.

"So," I repeated.

"Let's go somewhere!" Tooth grabbed my hand. "Like where?" I asked her, standing up from my seat. "The mall!" Tooth exclaimed. "Fine. Let's go." Me and Tooth got out of our hotel.

-Hic-

"So, are you sure you haven't seen anything in your room?" I asked Elsa who was putting her strap sandals on. "No! What is this all about?" Elsa groaned.

"Nothing! It's just a surprise!" I reassured her. "Really, it's nothing."

"Fine, let's go to the mall. I need to get some sunscreen." Elsa smiled at me. "Alrighty, let's go." I got my hand around her shoulder and gently pushed her out the room.

"Where ya guys heading to?" Jake asked us. "Elsa wanted me to take her to the mall." I answered him. "I can take her, you and Mer can have a day to yourselves." Jake said smirking.

"Thanks man." I patted his shoulder and then ran to Mer. Man, I'm so slow when it comes to running.

-Jake-

"So, which mall?" I asked her, turning the wheel. "Umm any Mall?" Elsa answered with a shrug. "First time being here?" I parked in an empty spot.

"Yeah and you?" Elsa unbuckled her seatbelt. "It's obvious that this isn't my first time." I got out of the car after Elsa did.

"Haha, whoops." Elsa giggled. She's so cute when she giggles.

------

"This brand right?" I sprayed some on my hand. "Uh, nope." Elsa smiled. "Agh, is it..Happy Smelly Times?" I sprayed it on my other hand.

"Jake, that's a perfume." Elsa told me. "At least I smell good." I laugh.

"Oh well, my sunscreen brand isn't here. Let's get froyo!" Elsa exclaimed smiling. "Woop! I love Froyo!" I intertwined my hand with hers and took her to a Froyo stand.

I paid for her Froyo and mine, when I spot Jack. He was with Tooth of course. "Is something wrong?" Elsa began to turn around but I stopped her.

"Nothing, just a pesky bug." I joked.

"Awh? Was it a butterfly? Or a ladybug perhaps?" Elsa sighed dreamily. "Nah, it was a bee." I said looking back at Jack. Sharing his coffee with Tooth I see.

"Let's share our froyo!" I got my spoon and fed Elsa. "Mmm..Vanilla.." Elsa fed me her chocolate. "Delicious." I gave her a thumbs up.

I looked back at Jack seeing him glare at me. Game on Frosty.