Good Luck Elsa

-Jack-

I was in that prison for as long as Pitch wanted me to, which was almost two weeks. I think. "Dinner." Gothel kicked a tray of soup, bread, and water under the sliding door. Gross, it was the same as it was every day.

I'm used to it, caused well, I like bread. "No butter? Well that's rude." I slurped the soup. Mmm, chicken noodle soup. Once I finished my dinner, I laid back on the patch of hay, that I called my bed, thinking. 'Is Elsa going to be okay? Will I be okay?'

-Elsa-

9 months later.. 😏

"Oh god," I sneezed while Anna handed me a tissue. "Did you pee?" Anna asked me. Its always like this, I sneezed making me think I peed. "No." I sighed when I rubbed my giant stomach. Word got out that I gotten preggers, which they wrote on the magazines, and The New York Times.

"Need something to eat?" Hiccup asked me. "Nope, can I just have a moment of silence?" I laid my head back on the pillow. "Yeah, we'll be out running errands." Anna grabbed her purse and headed to the door.

"Great.." I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

-Anna-

"No Hic!" I screamed when he was putting four packets of chips in his cart. "Why?" Hic pouted, with his frown. "Because, you're getting chubby." I teased, patting his belly. "Ooh how about apples?" Hic went over by the employee door, when a strange looking man came out.

"What's in there?" I asked curiously. "Food. Durr!" Hic rolled his eyes. I scoffed, "I'm going in." I went into the 'employees only door'.

"Anna?!" Jack's terrified voice made my skin crawl. "Jack, whatcha doing in there?" I asked, taking a bobby pin out of my hair. "Well, I'm chained up." Jack answered sarcastically.

"I see." I unlocked the lock with my bobby pin. "Dude! You..look horrible." Hic stood beside me. "Shut up, let's get out before Pitch, Gothel, or Hans comes back." Jack got our arms, leading us out the place.

"My apples!" Hic shouted when he dropped them. "Deal with it! This is life or death!" Jack shouted when Pitch was running after us. "I got an idea!" I grabbed my stinky perfume and sprayed it all over Pitch.

Pitch coughed, buying us time to escape on my car. "Drive! I want to see my snowflake again!" Jack shouted, making me stomp on the accelerator.

-Elsa-

"Elsa, Elsa!" Mer's voice woke me up from my deep slumber. "Huh?" I rubbed my eyes groggily. "Elsa.." Jack had tears flowing down his face. "Jack!" I jumped up from the couch, running to him.

"I missed you so much!" Jack hugged me carefully, since I'm pretty big. "Why did you leave me?" I asked when we broke our hug up. "I went out to the car, to bring out a gift, when someone came behind me and pushed me in. Then my car drove away, with hands covering my mouth." Jack explained.

"Who did this?!" Mer clenched her fist. "Our managers and well, Punzie's stepmom." Jack rubbed his neck. "You're right Frost." The door bursted open.

"Pitch." Jack stood in front of me, while Hiccup picked Olaf up, protecting him. "Did you forget me!" Gothel danced her way inside the house. "And well, the best looking one?" Hans appeared next to Mer.

Mer grabbed one of the vases, planning to whack the junk out of Hans. "Get them into their deepest nightmares." Pitch blew some purple dust to everyone in the room. "Elsa.." Jack looked at me before I fainted.

-NightMare-

I was giving birth to my child, with sweat pouring out of my head. "It's a girl Elsa." The doctor said, holding the baby. I looked at the baby, with tears flowing down my cheeks.

Wait where's Jack?

'Jack never came back, it was just you' Pitch's British voice spoke.

"I don't want her.." I quivered with my heart pounding. "Just so you know Elsa, you can always change your mind." The doctor gave the baby to another nurse. "I can't, I have to give him a better life than mine." I sniffled the snot in my nose.

"Well, then okay." The doctor sighed, with me panting.

-Jack-

~NightMare~

"Jack, you are pathetic!" Elsa shouted with hatred in her voice, stinging me. "You're having my baby! Respect me!" I spat.

Why did I say that?

'NightMare Jack..' Hans whispered.

"You know what? I will, With all the silence you need." Elsa walked away, disappearing in the shadows.

-Hiccup-

~NightMare~

"Mer.." I held her hands, in front of my body. "Look, it's okay. Fate just has a different plan for me." Mer walked away into the darkness. I see Astrid, my new current girlfriend, standing next to me smiling.

~End of The NightMares~

I woke up with Olaf, still in my arms, gasping. I saw Elsa and Jack had their hands together, while they were passed out. "Good morning. You guys passed out for some reason last night." Eugene greeted me.

I found myself on the couch, Mer on the love seat, Jack and Elsa was on the giant couch in front of the TV, and Anna asleep next to Mer.

"How the bloody hell did you get in here?" I asked tiredly. "I got keys?" Eugene threw me his giant chain of keys. "Ah! My stomach!" Elsa jolted awake.

"No, no! Don't push!" I ran over to her. Eugene gulped when he saw water on the couch. "Come on wake up!" I shouted to Jack who was still asleep.

"911!" I yelled to Eugene who immediately ran to the phone. "Hic!" Elsa grabbed ahold of my arm, squeezing it. "Aah! Let go!" I freed my arm.

"Damn it Jack!" I quickly stuck my finger in his mouth, which made him wake up. "H-Wha-I'm awake!" Jack stuttered with his words when he saw the commotion around the room.

"The baby!" Elsa groaned when the paramedics came. "I'll stay here with everyone else, and come when you're done!" I waved bye to Jack and Elsa who was in the truck.

Good luck Elsa.

A/N: Hello! So, let's take a small little vote.

Jack and Elsa gets married after the baby is born (Comment if you want this one)

Jack and Elsa never gets married, but stays together as a couple (Comment if you want this one)

Most voted one will be featured in the next chapter. Of course, I'll make the proposal magical.