Photo Shoot

-Elsa-

Next Morning..

"Morning Els." Jack yawned as he turned over to my side. "Morning." I smiled at him. I love waking up with him every morning. "Crap! I'm late for the photo shoot!" I looked at the clock behind Jack. "Then run!" Jack hopped out of bed in his boxers and nothing else.

I quickly got out of bed, hopped in the shower, then ran to the car. "Love you!" I shouted to Jack who was waving to me by the door. "Love you back!" Jack shouted as I drove off to the shoot. Punzie should be there as well.

Photo Shoot..

"So sorry!" I ran into the room where Punzie giggled. "It's fine! The cameras weren't working so it's held back for an hour." Punzie happily said. "Phew.." I sighed as Punzie lead me to the breakfast table. "Want some food?" Punzie ate some of the cakes.

"Ooh, brownies." I chomped them down. "Okay guys, get into your outfits." The dresser said pointing to the dressing rooms. "See you after the shoot!" Punzie ran into the room. I did the same, changing into the clothes. Beautiful I'll say.

"Pose!" The photographer shouted in his thick French accent. "So, explain to me why Mer didn't want to do this?" I asked Punzie after the photographer was taking pics.

"Umm, this thing with Hic." Punzie answered then posed. "Aww.." I trailed off when we had a break. "For break, I was thinking a song!" Punzie smiled as I sipped my water bottle. "For the next album of course!" I smiled and got a spoon. "Start it off." I starting tapping the spoon in a rhythm.

(Becky G. Can't Stop Dancing)
((Italics: Elsa, Bold: Rapunzel))

The lights are shining like the sun out tonight
Just keep your body moving how I like
Oh, yeah the music feels like paradise
Can't get any better, no

I wanna stay right in this moment for life
Baby, treat me wrong, treat me right

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Again now
Spin around now
Down now,
To the floor now

Your mind is going places I can feel
That further let's me know this is real
And I won't stop you no I like it there
You can even go further, babe

'Cause nothing's forbidden
Don't be scared, no worries
Once I'm there, all is forgiven
So be prepared
To come and push up on my...

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Again now
Spin around now
Down now,
To the floor now

Believe it, I feel it
It's in the air
Although you can't see it you know it's there
My heart keeps on racing, in overdrive
Once the music hits my body I feel so alive
And it's alright
It's got me like...

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

Ay ay ay, aye
Just can't stop dancing
Ay ay ay, aye
I Don't wanna chance it
So don't let go, let go of me
Don't let go, let go of me
Ay ay ay, aye
I just can't stop dancing

-End of Song-

"Break is over!" The clothing director told us, and we nodded.

-Jack-

"Guys, we need a-" I stopped as the camera went off. "A tour." I finished as the woman came to fix my clothes. "Stop moving sir." She told me, fixing the leather. "Yeah, good idea." Flynn said with his smolder. "Pose!" The man shouted when Hic got his hands on his hips.

"A tour?" Hic asked us. "Yeah." I answered while I made my hair a bit more natural looking. "How are you guys, with the girls?" I asked them. "Break!" The photographer shouted and we got to the break room.

"Let's plan the tour." I wrote on a piece of napkin. "First, we'll hit Canada, then Europe, and.." I trailed off in thought. "Tokyo!" Hic exclaimed with excitement.

"Yes! Put that down!" Flynn nudged my arm and I quickly wrote it down. "So, you and Mer?" I smirked mischievously. "Oh stop it!" Hic pushed my shoulder while me and Flynn were laughing our butts off.

"Looks like Elsa's photographer apparently came in." I overheard a crew talking. "Elsie!" I sat up and the guys stared at me weirdly. Elsa walked into the room with Punzie, but I diverted my eyes away from Punzie to Elsa.

She doesn't even see me since this giant camera was blocking the way. "Man, are you like psychic or something?" Flynn asked when he saw Elsa and Punzie. "Maybe." I replied with the 'e' trailing off creepily.

"Jack!" Elsa saw me, finally, and ran to me. "Hey there." I gave her a bear hug. "Over this way, is where we'll be doing separate shoots. First Elsa and Jack." The photographer pointed to us while the others got out the room.

"Change quickly." He told us handing the clothes.

-Elsa-

I changed into this brown leather jacket, a dress that had a belt, a beautiful hand wallet, and a pair of yellow flats. I did my hair like the man would tell me to do, added some earrings, and some final touches.

"Geez, people like this?" I got out the dressing room seeing Jack all dressed up. "Finally!" Jack exclaimed. "Turns out the man's name is Lance." Jack nudged me and I did a quick giggle.

"You creep." I muttered. "AAAAHHHH!" We heard from the other side. "NO MORE WAXING!" Hiccup's voice shouted when me and Jack looked at each other laughing. "Positions!" Lance got his camera. Me and Jack stood in front the screen and I did as told.

"Perfect. Now change again, last one for today." Lance smiled at us and handed our clothes again. "Wax?" I asked myself.