Brother Or Not, I Love You

-Jack-

I had a heart attack when Punzie called me, so I drove off the bridge, driving right into the water. "What the?!" Hiccup shouted when he saw water splash around. "Relax." I drove in the water, on my way to the hospital.

~Corona Hospital~

"Come on." I said sternly, getting everyone out of the car then running inside the ER. I spotted Punzie with blood all over her pink dress. "What happened?!" I asked Punzie. "El-" Punzie started but I ran to where the nurses were running to.

"Elsa!" I pushed out the nurses, until I got a clear view of her. Elsa was unconscious with doctors surrounding her. "Sir, you need to get out!" An officer told me. "I can't! My-I can't leave her!" I pushed him off me.

"Back up." The officer spoke in his walkie-talkie. "Elsa.." I held her hand tightly, wanting her to squeeze back but that is just too slim of a chance.

I let go of her hand, watching it fall limply. "Sir?" A doctor asked me. "Are you done?" He continued. I nodded and left the room.

-Hiccup-

Everyone sat in the waiting room, not wanting to talk to each other. I kept glancing at Jack who was quietly sobbing in his jacket. Punzie was holding onto Eugene also crying. Only me, Merida, and Eugene were just staring at the ground with our arms crossed.

"Guys?" The doctor asked us with her clipboard. "Is she okay?" Jack asked with his voice cracking. "She's fine, just a few minor bumps here and there." The doctor answered.

"Can we see her?" Mer asked. "Of course, come right this way." The doctor lead us through this hallway but stopped in front of a door. 69.

Eugene chuckled but Punzie quickly shut him up. "Keep it down, she might not remember some things." The doctor told us then left in a hurry. "Okay, let's see her." I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The only noise was the steady beat from Elsa's monitor. "Hello." Elsa looked at us. "Hi..Elsa." Punzie weakly smiled. "How's your head laddie?" Mer smiled. "It's hurting but it's doing better." Elsa answered.

"Hey Elsa." Jack was in front of her bed. Elsa's heart monitor was beeping rapidly now. "Wh-What are you doing here?" Elsa asked him. "I just want to say that I'm sorry about our fight." Jack said soothingly. Elsa's gulp was so loud it echoed throughout the room.

"Also, he got you this teddy bear." I handed Elsa the white bear I brought. Jack looked at me confusingly but I winked at him. "It's adorable." Elsa placed the bear on the table next to her bed.

"I spared no expense." Jack smirked. "But didn't-" Eugene started but Mer clamped her hand over his mouth. "So, Elsa is this making you feel sleepy?" I squeezed a bag of water.

"Hic, that's my pee." Elsa smiled as I dropped it in disgust. "I'm going to the bathroom." I ran out of the room.

-Elsa-

I can't believe my friends invited Jack to visit me in the hospital. I faked smiles, trying to pretend to be sleepy so they would leave.

"Elsa, I hope you can forgive me.. So I actually brought you this." Jack handed me a box of chocolates from the gift shop. Everyone knows those taste like crap.

"Thank you. But that won't be enough." I placed the box on the table next to the bear. "Oh yeah, Hic brought you that bear." Punzie whispered. I smiled and nodded. I knew that.

"We should leave you alone to rest." Mer said wrapping the blanket over me. "Okay, I am pretty tired." I yawned. "We'll visit again tomorrow." Eugene patted my shoulder and left. The girls followed but Jack was still standing in front of my bed, staring at me.

"Can you get out?!" I shouted and my heart monitor was off its charts. "What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" Jack dropped to his knees. "Don't speak to me again." I turned away from him.

"Okay." Jack said quietly then left. "Okay.." I looked at the box of chocolates. I slowly sat up from the bed, and stood up. I took out a lighter I had in my jacket which was in a bag.

I picked the box of chocolates up, and lit it on fire. I opened the window, then threw it out. Good riddance. I climbed back in my bed and closed my eyes.

-Jake-

"You didn't kill her?!" My dad shouted at me, with his spit flying everywhere. "No." I said with no emotion. "An SUV couldn't kill a little mini-cooper." Dad hissed. "Not my fault." I leaned back in my seat. "I shouldn't have sent you, you mistake!" Dad slapped my face.

I stayed still as a rock. It didn't hurt, it never did. Dad always slapped, beaten, or just plain insult me ever since I was a kid. "Your mother would've protected you..such a shame she's not here anymore." Dad spat.

"You killed my mom! Of course she's not here anymore!" I stood up from my seat and stormed out. "Hey, I heard yelling." My sister, Mavis came out of a corner.

"It wasn't anything." I smiled at her. "Pitch can be so annoying huh." Mavis walked along with me. "So annoying." I repeated walking with her. Mavis keeps saying I'm just like Jack but I don't see the resemblance.

We both have sisters but at different ages. My dad is a total jerk and so was Jack's. Oh wait, we do have a lot in common. "Jake, will we ever escape this prison?" Mavis looked at the ground.

"One day Mavis. Then I'll help you find your real dad." I smiled and hugged her. Mavis hugged back with a smile also. Oh yeah, Mavis was adopted since Pitch kidnapped her when she was a kid. I promised to help her find her dad no matter what.

"Brother or not, I love you." Mavis hugged me tighter.